Chapter 17: Plan #8

Crawf's POV

After eating, I decided to take her home. Yes, I anticipated for Chris to date other chics but not her. Not Janelle.

I can't believe that of all the girls around this place, he'll pick Janelle, who broke his heart.

"Hey, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy this day." I broke the silence after I pulled over infront of Ashley's home.

"Nah. I did." She forced a smile

I hate it whenever she forces a smile. When she's sad. When she cries. I know I can just make her happy temporarily. I know that only one person can make her the happiness she's seeking. I know I'm not that person. Yeah, it hurts. Specially when I've already fallen for her.

"Hey. Thanks for today." She opened the door of my car and walked like a zombie to their house.

I didn't move after she left. I just spaced out. Until my phone rang.

"Yeah?" I just answered it

"What happened to my sis?" I heard Tyler's voice

I wasn't able to answer

"She went straight to the refrigerator and grabbed three gallons of ice cream and reached for some chips and snatched a bowl of candies. Then went straight to her room. Then she came back downstairs and went to the living room and unplugged the tv. She asked me in a very dull voice to bring the tv to her room. And before going to her room again, she brought the rice cooker with her. Now I don't know if I should bring the tv to her room or consult her about what happened. It's good that Mom and Dad aren't here tonight." After his long statement, he sighed.

"Can I come in?" I asked

"Go ahead." And he hung up.

"Where is she?" I asked

"Her room." He replied immediately

When I got there, Ashley was glaring at her laptop while eating a gallon of ice cream.

"Hey." I said

She turned to me and bursted out in tears.

"Hey. Don't worry. We'll get him back. I promise." I rushed to her side and hugged her tight

I saw her laptop and there was a picture of Chris and Janelle at the screen. In the pic, Janelle kissed Chris at his lips. I'm guessing that it was a surprise because bro's reaction was surprised. It was the instagram account of Janelle.

"Can I kill this girl when I see her?" Ashley whined.

I giggled a little "No you can't."

"Then let me bury her alive." She sniffed.

"You can't do that too." I said

"Can you stay?" She asked in a low voice.

"I'll stay until you sleep." I caressed her back.

"Okay." She said and easily drifted to sleep.

I laid her carefully at the bed and covered her with a blanket. "Night."

I closed her laptop and covered the ice cream. I carried the three gallons of ice cream downstairs and placed it back to the refrigerator.

"Is she asleep?" Tyler asked

"Yeah." I answered

"What happened?" He tried to be calm

"She saw Chris with Janelle. They got back together." I cut the story short