Chapter 1: I need a job

A|n: okay guys, if you see a name that's parker, he is Chris. If you see Shane's name, he's Crawford. I'll edit it as soon as I have time. :) sorry.

Okay,so this is my situation.. I'm outside my house with my family, watching our house burn into pieces..

Well, We just came from our vacation.. We just arrived here in our neighborhood.. We were already putting out our baggages from our car then there was a person who was screaming "THERE'S A FIRE!! THERE'S A FIRE!!" like crazy.. then people started to go out from their houses.. It was then I saw that our neighboor's house (the one at our left) was smoking,then a huge fire started to blast from the house and then the fire went to our house and started burning it..Curse you fire..The lucky part was, we still had our car and Clothes..And a little money..

Well, we still aren't lucky because we don't have a place to sleep.. And no one in our neighboorhood is kind enough to let us at least sleep for one night..

So even if we we're freakin tired, we searched for an apartment and we got lucky because we found one, enough for us..

I was so tired, so right after we settled things with the owner, I crashed in the bed to sleep..

"Damn.. I have school tomorrow and I have 5 hours to sleep? What luck I have.." I checked my watch to look at the time and it was already 1 in the morning..After that, I slept..

2:00

.

.

3:00

.

.

4.00

.

.

5:00

.

.

6:00

RRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!

That was my alarm clock..Hearing that, was my cue to get up and get ready to go to school..

I got up and brushed my teeth lazily..

After that, I went inside the bathroom and showered..

Then, I went to the kitchen and ate the breakfast that my mom made for me..

I brushed again and readied the things I needed for school..

Notebooks: check

Book:check

Ballpen:check

Paper:check

Allowance: ex

"Mom, I don't have lunch money.." I told my mother and reached out my hand..

"Here you go Ashley, be careful going to school okay?" She gave money..

"Thank you mom..and I will be careful.. I love you.." I told her and I hugged her tightly..

We are not a rich family but had enough supplies to survive, but now, we lost our house so it will be tough concerning our financial resources..

I am now at school and I'm walking with my friends..