Chapter ten: The Mysterious Hypnotist

Finally I'm back! I've been busy these days and that I already forgot to open my wattpad to type a story. Anyway, I'm going to create a character that knows how to hypnotize people by thr scent of her rose petals and air. You'll know who she is, she's just an OC of mine.

After the blue moon shows up. Everyone turns back to sleep. Satisfied that they saw the moon and it's almost near. (Y/n) was the first one who sleeps after the blue moon. Dazai stares at (Y/n), smiling, enjoying to watch her sleeping peacefully. Although his heart is beating fast, he doesn't mind it. He keeps on stroking her hair gently, doesn't understand his feelings, like he wanted to stare more at (Y/n), hug her, and kiss her on the forehead, but he must stop himself.

“(Y/n)...” he whispered to the sleeping female. “You're so beautiful,” he added once more.

“Ahem!” he tilt his head and saw Kunikida sitting beside him.

“What do you mean about that?” he asked. Dazai scratches his nape, laughing sheepishly.

“Nothing. I just meant it to—” without finishing his own words, he suddenly slap Kunikida hard to change the subject. After his actions, he faces back to the sky, whistling, pretending that nothing happens while Kunikida got angry.

“What was that for—”

“Sssh!!!” Dr. Yosano hissed. They looked at the violet haired female glaring at them.

“Will you be quiet? You're in front of (Y/n), screaming and yelling!” Dr. Yosano hissed quietly. Both men got quiet but Kunikida seems to be glaring at Dazai.

「 The Next Day」

“Dazai-san! Why didn't you wake me up last night?!” Atsushi screams. Still did not realize the drawing on his face. Dazai keeps on smiling, trying to stop his laugh from seeing Kunikida's face. Added by his hilarious facial expression that made him look more funny.

“Dazai-san, answer me!! Why are you laughing?” Atsushi cried. Finally Dazai releases his first chuckle. And soon, laughs hard. Atsushi got wondered why Dazai was laughing.

“Um.. Atsushi-kun, you have something one your face,” Kenji said. Pointing his finger on Atsushi's face.

Atsushi paused for a moment, absorbing the what the blonde farmer said. He placed his palm to his face, and wiped it. Then he look at his palm and saw a wiped pen mark. He became priceless. He instinctively find some lake or water or something that he can see hid reflections. When he found a river nearby, he saw his reflection, full of drawing. A mustache, a whisker, a dog spot on his eyes, and a hand written on his cheek saying 'I am an alien.' Since he's a weretiger, having a whiskers sometimes appearing on his face. But the drawing on his face really looks hilarious.

“Dazai-san what are these?!” he cried. Dazai never stops laughing. He likes his creation, his art on Atsushi's face that makes him looks funny.

“I feel sorry for you, Atsushi-kun,” (Y/n) said softly. Almost like a whisper but enough for Atsushi to hear.

They finally reach the hotel where they put their hideout and went to their respective rooms. Dazai relaxes himself on the sofa, while Kunikida quickly opens his laptop to continue the datas.