Chapter five: Foreign feelings

Everyone finally arrived the office. And because it's night, it is time for them to rest.

Kunikida rested his head and on the wall as Dazai stopped in front of him.

“What now, Dazai?” he asked.

“Good thing you found the bomb..” Dazai said. Kunikida didn't replied but closed his eyes.

“How did you found the bomb? The Mimic told me they're too difficult to be found..” Dazai asked once more.

“It's (Y/n) who found it,” he replied.

Dazai acted like nothing but deep inside he's amaze at the same time confuse how.

“Really? That's good to hear. I can't believe someone like her has a sharp eye as I do,” he boasted. Kunikida didn't move but he's annoyed. He can be stupid as always and boasted something that is impossible to happen. It's true Dazai has a good sight. But he can never have an eye like the (h/c) haired female.

“Anyway, how did she find the bomb?” he asked. The blond male didn't answered, starts thinking in deep thought. Right, how did she find the bomb? The moment he saw the van (Y/n) was staring just looked like an ordinary vehicle that parks on a certain area. So how did she found it?

“I don't know. But the vehicle where the bomb was placed seem to closed. So it is impossible for us to suspect that the bomb is placed there,” Kunikida said. Dazai was about to stand up but things caught up his mind. How did she...?’ he thought.

“Well, what is your idea about it?” Dazai asked to his partner as he wore his usual smile.

“I'm not sure but...” Kunikida replied ans gazed at Dazai. He did not finish his sentence because he know that he thoughts the same thing as Dazai does.

The brown haired male continued to stare at his partner and spoke.

“There is only one way to confirm if what you're thinking is true,” he said. Kunikida lend his ears to his annoying friend, very eager to hear what is his idea.

“What is it?” he asked.

Time Skip;
The (h/c) haired girl was holding a pad of papers and placed them on the table. She smiled brightly and stretched her arms.

“(Y/n)!!” Dazai screamed. (Y/n) looked at Dazai walking towards her and stopped right in front of her.

“Why do you have to shout when the person you wanted to speak is very near you?” Dr. Yosano asked. Dazai smiled and stuck out his tongue at Dr. Yosano.

“What is it, Dazai-kun?” the (h/c) female asked. Dazai looked at the girl and continued his smile.

“Have you seen my pen? I haven't found it anywhere,” he said. But the truth is he knew where his pen is placed. He placed them on the bookshelves and test (Y/n) if she can find the pen without peeking.

“Pen?” (Y/n) asked. She paused for a moment, trying to absorb the word 'Pen'. Then she laughed. Dazai looked at her confuse.

“Dazai-kun, we have alots of pen here. You can grab on them,” she said. Dazai's face became priceless. Finding a pen is really not the good idea to test for something like this.

“Y-yeah, but that one is different,” he said. “That one is a limited edition I bought on Nagoya as a souvenir.. ” he said. He hoped those words would be effective and make (Y/n) believe. And it is. (Y/n) thought that pen has a value for him. So she wanted to help.