Chapter one: Escaped Fugitive

A (h/c) girl is running away from her capturers. Her feet were bleeding, running only bare footed that is covered with bandages. Her ragged dress were swaying with the wind.

"Come back here woman!" One of the men yells. She didn't pay attention and continue running. A wave suddenly pushes her away backward and landed on her butt. Her heart, pounding, she look at the man who jumped from the air and blocked her way. It's Akutagawa.

“Maybe you forgot your master's order,” he said coming towards the female. She crawl backwards until her back hits something. It's the men who're chasing her.

“Are you tired of serving us, (Y/n)?” Akutagawa asked to the frightened female. Waters slowly forms into her eyes and fall down on her cheek. Akutagawa cupped her cheek and caress her.

“You know how much we love you, especially Boss,” he said. The female didn't utter a single word. She only whimpers and didn't move.

"Now, we shall go," Akutagawa claimed. The (h/c) haired female pushed the male with all her might with her slender arms. It made him shift backwards and look at the female with a surprise look. She never push or harm to any of her masters before. Especially him and Mori.

She quickly stands up in no time and run away as fast as she can.

“Kunikida-kun,” said the brown haired male looking at the window inside their office. His hands are shoved inside his coat's pocket.

“What now, Dazai? I'm busy doing the datas here,” the yellow haired male said in a grumpy manner. He's always annoyed whenever Dazai is around. Especially when he never take the cases seriously.

“Do you think there's another mere we can save again?” Dazai asked. Kunikida stopped for a moment and looked at his colleague.

“How can you say that?” he asked. Dazai gaze his eyes to Kunikida and slowly turn to face him.

“I can feel it.” The only thing he said. He's being serious with his word. This yellow haired male only stare at him for a moment and went back on his business. Dazai turn back to the mirror until he notice a young girl wearing a ragged dress running away. He focus his eyes on the girl and look back to the path she was stepping. There he saw Akutagawa and the ordinary people holding a gun. A smirk formed on Dazai's face.

“I knew it.”

The (h/c) female stopped when she reached the dead end. She turn back to run as long as no one blocks her way, but she's too late. Akutagawa and the men already cornered her. She walk backwards until her thin body touched the wall.

'What should I do?' She asked herself. She looked at Akutagawa and the men including Higuchi coming near her.

“P-please, don't kill me,” she begged. Akutagawa didn't make any facial expression and didn't pay attention to the girl's plea.

“Why should I kill you?” he asked. He's already near to the girl but still wanted to see her frightened face more. He stopped once he cornered the girl.

“Let's go home.” He's about the touch the (h/c) female when he heared a tiger growling. They looked around to scan the area but they saw nothing.

Damn, tiger.'

Suddenly, an eye from the darkness glowed and catch the men's attention. Soon, a black striped tiger jump off and attack Akutagawa. He jumped away and never get the chance to get the girl.