Author's Note

Hi Friends!

I want to thank you sooooooooooooosoooooooooooooooosoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for getting me to an astounding 6,000+ total votes! Omg, when I saw it I literally died with happiness!.

And the reads...We're at 750,000+ for TMYLM. Can you believe that...that's just over half a million people have read my book. Oh my gosh. That's just absolutely insane. 

When I began writing this, I didn't think anyone would read it because it would be labelled as a wee fanfic and people would be like ewww Justin Bieber one Direction, but in all honesty, it's not. I just had this idea and I know it's not very original, but I've actually had so much fun writing this and i'm so glad that you like it too.

Thank you so much for reading this book, it is completely 100% entirely dedicated to you for making my dream come true. 

Anyhow, thank you so much, I honestly cannot believe this it's effing amazing and I owe it all to you! 

I'm writing a sequel called Sparks Fly. Check it out! - Can't promise frequent updates, but hey, its there!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/922283-sparks-fly-tell-me-you-love-me-sequel

With so much love and happiness,

xoxo

Luceindia