7: As Long As You Love Me

This one is long...like twelve A4 word pages long. Nah, thats a bit of exaggeration. Its not that long. :/ ten A4 pages

:D

xx Luce

_________________________________________________________________________________________

‘Wow, its such a big theatre,’ Pilar gushes, standing in the doorway and looking out into the stage where in no less than an hour, the real Jesse Phoenix will be standing.

It was not at all like Taylor Swift's concert. She had everything gorgeous around including a small balcony of which she zoomed around to say hello to the fans in the upper levels. Jesse wasn't even that generous and gracious to even think of that. What a complete jerk.

'I said, it's such a big theatre...gosh, you must be so wonderstruck to be here, you're not even paying attention,' Pilar responds, practically shouting in my ear.

‘Arena,’ I correct her, tucking my hair behind my ears, and adding in, 'not theatre' when she tosses me a scowl. The atmosphere is tense and apprehensive. I can't quite comprehend that the real Jesse Phoenix is probably in the same building as we are now. Pilar is probably wetting herself with excitement.

Me, on the other hand. I'm not even fazed.

There is a black stage right in the middle of the arena. Tacky golden and black curtains hang, glittering in the beams of the normal lights. The stage lights aren't on yet though, the arena has many people already filing in, searching for their designated seats. The ceiling is highs streching and black, probably sound proof so that when Jesse Phoenix performs, the sound doesn't completely crash the whole building down. There is probably another performance going on in a smaller compartment of the building and I'm sure that the people watching there don't want to hear Jesse Phoenix's stupid love songs. 

To be honest, neither do I. I'm only here for Pilar's sake.

Pilar continues to look at me confused.

 ‘It’s an arena not a theatre,’ I say again, justifying my point from before, and when she winces, I murmur, 'forget it.'

‘Meh, whatever,’ She says but that doesn’t stop the shine in her eyes probably coming from the thought of Jesse Phoenix being in the same room as us. Either that, or from the bright lights above creating glistening sparkles in her blue eyes.

Pilar got us seats right in the middle on the aisle which, well, I would rather be up the back, I mean, its less of a chance of being seen but its Pilar’s special night so I’m going to make an effort.

‘Can you ladies please get out of the doorway?’ An acne freckled security guard grumbles from my right. Blushing, both Pilar and I move away, regarding the security guard and look for Row 45.

I walk down the stairs, glancing at every two digit number on the floor by the red arena chairs, looking for that number which I will have to sit in while watching my nemesis lure innocent teenage girls, maybe even a few boys into his spellbinding curse.

Gosh, I hate him so much. 

Well, I can safely say, I will never been engrossed by Jesse Phoenix’s music, looks or personality. To me, he’s a freak and I don’t and will never like him. He's rude and arrogant. He thinks the world of himself if I haven't already said that.

His golden dyed hair is gross and the way that he flicks it across his face every half a second makes me feel sicker and sicker. How the hell does Pilar find it cute or hot? I find it irritating. Wouldn't it irritate him? His green eyes...well, I suppose they’re a nice color but that doesn’t mean anything. They lure girls into his spellbinding curse and indoctrinates them with his voice.