21: My Thoughts Will Echo Your Name, Until I See You Again

OK, So I was Really really reeaaalllyyy sick today and I had another few chapters of this so I decided to upload! :D Hope you enjoy!

xx another one of my most favorited songs

_____________________________________________________________________________

‘Can we go to the chemist afterwards. I need to buy some more iron pills for my anaemia.’ I ask Pilar as she glances in every single shop window.

‘Yeah, sure.’ She replies, absently.

Pilar jabs a finger at the glass window. ‘Wow, look at those earrings!’ They are hoops with diamantes embedded in the silver.

‘How much?’ I ask, watching a pair of black pearls.

‘Three hundred and fifty,’ Pilar says.

‘No, too much,’  I reply and we move on from the jewellery shop.

‘So, what are you wearing?’ Pilar asks.

‘What?’ I reply, looking at her curiously.

‘To the party?’ She asks. ‘Jesse’s famous people party in which he invited you as a guest to?’ she adds in when she sees my blank face.

‘Oh, that,’

‘Yes, that,’

‘Um...’ Truth be told, I hadn’t even laid a single train of thought on it. After the pier night, I hadn’t had much time to see Jesse. We would just talk to each other by our cells and he would sometimes sneak into my room but I’d been so focused on school, I hadn’t seen him for a while now.

‘You haven’t thought of it yet have you?’ Pilar says, more like a statement than a question.

‘Well, I’ve been so busy lately, it’s been hard to try and put my mind to anything that isn’t school related.’

‘Well, he is your boyfriend,’ Pilar says.

‘He’s not.’ I say, firmly.

‘Um...hello? He sneaks into your bedroom regularly, he’d buy you anything you want, he’d take you anywhere, he’d put down practise for his European tour to spend time for you, he’d go to hell and back for you, he took you to the Pier at midnight and kissed you under the stars and fireworks, he specifically chose your seat because he knew you guys would be perfect for each other. Honey, our Jesse Phoenix has got it bad for you,’ Pilar says, making me turn red with every little thing she counted on her fingers.

‘He’s not that devoted. He would not put practises for his tour for me! That’s crazy and even if he did, I’d probably drive him to wherever he practises and make sure he practised. A billion European fans are worth more than just a single girl living in Santa Monica.’ I say as Pilar pulls me into a clothes shop.

‘Not listening,’ Pilar says, pulling out a silver sparkling dress that somewhat reminds me of a cake with many layers.

‘Besides, what happened to your everlasting crush on Jesse?’ I ask her.

‘Oh, that burned out ages ago. I like his guitarist, Josh, now.’ She says, grinning wildly at me.

‘Pfft...’ I snort.

‘Less talkie, more shoppie! Pick something!’

I pull out a red and white poka-dot knee height modern dress. ‘How about this?’

‘Please, darling, you cannot wear cotton to a V.I.P party. You need something more like this,’ she scolds, pulling out an electric blue satin dress.