25: You Are My Love No Matter What

Hey guys. So, just thought I'd tell you, this chapter and the next chapter which I will probably upload by next Monday were originally combined into one but I split them to two because I thought it needed some more cliffhanger...ness.

p.s. I've already finished writing the story :D which is really exciting because I can't wait for you guys to read the ending and know whether you like it or not but soon, i am going to upload a new story :D So make sure you vote and comment on that one too!

How are you all liking it so far? Don't forget feedback is good! :D so is voting and fanning and adding to your library! Lots of Love, Pixie.

Dedicated to another one of my best friends, Mooooooo :D ILY forever

xx

________________________________________________________________________________

‘Sorry I’m late,’ I say quickly and slide into the empty seat next to Pilar of our English class.

‘That’s alright, have you signed in at the Student Office?’ My teacher Ms. Gordon asks.

‘Yes,’ I say. Pilar looks at me, a strange expression on her face.

‘Where’ve you been?’ she asks me, raising an eyebrow at me.

‘Long story,’ I mumble, pulling out my laptop.

‘Why is your hair so messy?’ she asks. I look at her flatly. ‘Just because I know that you always make sure its in a neat bun...but seriously, honey, the messed up bed-hair look doesn’t suit you,’ quickly adds in.

I roll my eyes, slightly irritated and while my laptop is loading, I pull out my play version of Romeo & Juliet.

‘...and your tie is all funny. You haven’t even bothered with a sweep of lip-sheen today...and...Oh, my great Buddha...I just got it,’ Pilar’s blue eyes widen a mile as she looks at my neck.

‘What?’ I ask her, my hand automatically flying to my neck and hovering over the spot of which her wide eyes were staring into.

‘You slept with Jesse last night, didn’t you!’ she cries in a whisper and I shush her. Luckily, no heads turned my way. ‘So you did?!’

‘I did not!’ I snap.

‘Then what’s that?’ she asks, pointing to my neck.

‘What’s what?’ I ask, bluntly.

‘Err...that purple-red bruise on your neck that looks just like a hickey,’

‘I don’t have a hickey,’ I snap at her and I log onto my Mac.

‘Uhh, yah you do.’ Pilar says and she starts to sift through her blazer pocket for something. She pulls out a small blusher container and opens the lid, revealing a small oval shaped mirror. She gives it to me and I examine my neck.

‘Jesse...!’ I groan in annoyance. A bright purple-red bruise sticks out just below my left ear. It’s not only deep, it is huge, the size of coin. My hair didn’t look that bad. Sure, it isn’t brushed but it is still deadpan straight and dark brown.  I shut the container.

Pilar let a laugh slip. ‘So...did you guys actually do it?’ she asks.

‘No! I told you we didn’t,’ I cry, maybe a little louder than necessary as Ms. Gordon had turned her head and glanced in Pilar and my direction.

‘All right, girls?’ she asks.

‘Yes, sorry,’ I say to her and I feel my cheeks grow red with embarrassment as a few people in the class snicker.