33: It's Safe to Say That I Lost Control When I Sold my Soul to the Night

Hello, this one isn't as long as the others but hey, I hope you enjoy :)

Also, someone convinced me to put this book in the Watty Awards for 2011 so now it is so...I need as many votes as I can.. not that it will win, seriously, but I just felt like throwing it in. 

ANyway, I hope you all have a lovely week. <3 <3 Lots of Love

P.S. Someone reccomended this song to me "secrets, lies and sins" by Heroes for Hire and its the song of this chapter so definitely check it out. The singers aren't hot but its a good song :)

xxx

_____________________________________________________________________________

Jesse’s P.O.V

Parties are just no fun anymore. Yes, I said it. Even though it’s a party celebrating me, I can barely stand it. I wish I was at home. No. I lie. I wish I was at the Santa Monican apartment that we stayed at while touring in Los Angeles.

Those few months in Santa Monica were the best months of my life. Yes, you guessed it. It was because I was with Beth. I’ll be back in Hollywood in a week. A week and then Beth and I could have made it.

A damn week. Seven days. We survived seven weeks away from each other but then I guess during the last week, we all bailed.

She broke my heart. She wanted a break? What did she mean by that? A break from us. Technically, a break means that you stop and then re-start. Does that mean that we would get back together again? It should! Hopefully, she doesn’t mean full of break up. It would be like a divorce if we broke up.

We were so in love and now she says she wants a break. She’s probably forgotten about me already. She’s probably making out with that Alex guy. Who is he? No...Beth isn’t that pitiless to dump one boy and go onto the next. Only Paris Noleman would do that.

Plus, Pilar’s probably got something in stall to help Beth. Surely, she wouldn’t have turned against me. It’s Pilar, for God’s sake. Pilar would talk some sense into Beth.

I suppose you could almost call me a drunk freak. I’m at my own party, sitting by the bar by myself, drinking tequila. Yes, I’m drinking and if anyone tries to stop me, I don’t care. I’m seventeen, it’s my party and I can drink if I want to.

Besides, I’m troubled.

 Troubled by Beth’s words.

‘Yes, Jesse is over here,’ Dan’s voice echoes through my mind and I return back to the party. He walks over with a black haired man styled “Emo” and a man with bright red hair and a lip piercing. They both looked about twenty and both, I didn’t recognize.

‘Jesse, this is Shaun,’ he beckons to the red haired guy. ‘And Drew,’ he beckons to the black haired guy.

‘Hey, man.’ Drew says, slapping my arm, a little too hard because I feel a bruise popping up.

‘Top of the mornin’,’ Shaun says and I can’t help but grin. He’s Irish.

‘Shaun’s an electric guitarist, he will do anything for you, involving guitaring.’ Dan says and I glance at Shaun. Why is Dan telling me this?

‘Drew, is a drummer. He can rock beats and he’s worked for numerous famous people before.’ Dan says and Drew grins, showing a tooth diamante.

I smile at them and slide off my seat, noticing that they were easily six foot. I feel really small. ‘Dan, can we talk,’ I ask him.

‘Yeah, man.’ Dan says and we walk a bit away from them.