Circles, we're going in circles....

Gabbie and Cat were leaning against the far wall in the lounge room, heads burried in what appeared to be the lastest copies of Dolly and Girlfriend magazine to everyone else on the other side of the room. But in reality they were pages of First Time Parenting stuck over the Zac Efron and Demi Moore interviews. 

Katie, Maggie, Niall and Liam were all stretched out on Gabbie's floor playing continuous rounds of pick-up-sticks and Uno. Louis was no where to be seen and Harry was lying on the couch, completely dead to the world as he slept.

"Guess what?" Louis yelled, bounding into the room with a huge smile on his face. His red skinnies where rolled up to his knees, he was bare foot and there was a random bright purple stain in the middle of his blue stripped shirt.

"What did you do to your shirt?" Cat asked. "It looks like an Oompa Loompa used you for a toilet."

Louis rolled his eyes and ignored Cat. "It's my brithday in six days!"

Cat's mouth dropped open. "WHAT?!" She yelped, getting up and flinging the magazine backwards at Gabbie.

The magazine hit Gabbie in the stomach and she gasped in fright. Cat spun to look at her wide eyed. "Omg, are you okay?" She stammered. "Someone call an ambluance!" She dropped to her knees. "Breathe, Gabbie, Breathe! It's okay! Breathe!" 

Gabbie looked up at Cat with her eyebrow raised. "Um, it was just a magazine?"

Cat blushed. "Yeah but.. It hit you in the stomach!" She protested as everyone burst out laughing behind her.

"Yeah Cat, calm down. It was a magazine. It probably couldn't have even hurt her!" Liam laughed, shaking his head.

"Yes it could of!" Cat snapped at him. He looked up at her, confused. "She um, uh.." Cat racked her brains for something to say. "She has a cut on her stomach from shaving."

Gabbie's eyes bugged out of her sockets. "WHAT?!" She hissed under her breath at Cat.

Niall almost choked on his water. "Gabbie was shaving her stomach?!" He cracked up laughing so hard the water began to dribble out his nose. 

Louis was hiding his laughter behind his hands, his eyes watering. "You- you have a HAIRY STOMACH?!"

"It's a medical condition!" Gabbie snapped at Louis, trying to stop the blush from creeping across her face as she went along with Cat's totally stupid lie. 

Niall gasped for air as he, along with everyone else, laughed until they cried. "Omg!" he laughed, sitting up. "Harry," He poked Harry in the ribs, making his eyes flutter open.

"What?" Harry groaned. 

"Does Gabbie have a hairy stomach?" He said, a smile splitting across his face.

Harry frowned. "What are you smoking? Of course she doesn-," Harry glanced at Gabbie who was waving her arms around and nodding furiously over everyones heads. "I mean, yes she does. Like- like an ape!"

Gabbie groaned. Queue the face palm. What the hell, Harry? she groaned, shaking her head.

"Wait a second," Katie called over everyones laughter. "So, christmas in in seven days?"

The silence was deafening. "OMG!" Cat yelled. "WE HAVEN'T EVEN PUT UP THE TREE OR DECORATIONS OR BOUGHT THE HAM!" Cat waved her hands in front of her face. "OMG! I have to go shopping, I have to call my parents! Thank god they're still away! Where's my brother? Omg, I still have people to buy presents for!" 

Gabbie raised an eyebrow at Cat's freakout. Katie laughed. "Breathe Cat. Deep breathing."

Cat shot her an annoyed look. "Well, I'm sorry. I just freaked out because I have to buy everyone presents. I have to buy Boo Bear a present for his birthday and food and do you know how many jobs I have to do now that your pr- uh, present buying skills are, uh, bad?" Cat shook her head.