Pucker up, Gabbie :P

Cat burst into her room, slamming the door behind her and leaning heavily against it. She slowed her breathing slightly, and tried to dim the flaming red that was no doubt spreading across her face at that very moment.

"What the hell happened to you?" Gabbie asked, slightly amused. She knew it took a lot for Cat to blush like that these days.

Gabbie was perched on the end of Cat's bed, a pile of Cat's old clothes (which were too small for Cat, but usually fit Gabbie perfectly) spread out in front of her. She had a short cocktail dress in one hand, that Cat had used for a dress up party, and a pair of short shorts and a singlet in the other.

Brushing off her question, Cat nodded at the dress. "Working on the pole today are we?"

Gabbie snorted, chucking the dress back into the pile and frowning. "You wore it first, not me." She started shifting through the pile again. "And I was just sussing out my options, thank you very much. Now, what happened to you?"

Cat shrugged, pulling on the clothes she had left on her bed earlier that day. "Oh, you know. I just realised we'd been in our Pajama's the whole time we were with them." She shook her head like it wasn't a big deal, but in reality, she was extremely embaressed by the fact.

"OMG!" Gabbie gasped. "Oh My God. I can't believe- we didn't even notice! OMG." She shook her head. "Well, we can never let that happen again, can we?"

Cat laughed, looking at her legs in the full length mirror. She loved them- they were tanned and toned, unlike most of the rest of her. They looked good in the black short shorts she'd just pulled on with the grey singlet.

"I sure hope not." She tapped her chin, watching Gabbie intently. "The show isn't until 8 PM, so we have nearly two hours to kill." She huffed.

"Watch a movie?" Gabbie suggested. "The Notebook?"

Cat laughed. "Yes, let's put the Notebook on and cry and snot in front of the five hottest guys that have ever looked at us twice. What a great idea!"

Gabbie rolled her eyes. "No need to be sarcastic."

"Sorry, it's just who I am." Cat laughed again. "Omg!" She laughed, racing out the door.

"WAIT!" Gabbie yelled after her. "Where are we going?!"

Cat poked her head around the door and wiggled her eyebrows suggestivly. "The River!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are we doing out here?" Liam asked for the third time, hoping he'd actually get an answer instead of laughter from the two girls, who were leading the expodition.

"Being an Aussie." The shorter girl, Cat replied. "It's fun. Embrace it, Liam!"

Both the girls chuckled and skipped ahead of the group of boys. Gabbie and Cat were walking on the trail, side by side, muttering to eachother. Zayn and Harry followed along after them, swatting flies and branches out of their faces. Louis followed after them, humming some random song. Niall was next to Liam and they both hand to duck to avoid all the branch Louis was flinging at them.

"No!" Niall laughed. "I'm an Irish man. We embrace four leaf clovers, and thats it!"

They all chuckled. "Well, you'll have to find some other luck today!" The tall slim girl, Gabbie called over Zayn's head.

"Like what?"

Gabbie shrugged, looking at Cat, who seemed to know exactly what she was doing as they walked. "A rabbit's foot." Cat answered. "You can catch and kill your own, right here!"