Running nude in the rain...

"Channel ten! Channel ten!" Gabbie screamed into the phone the minute Cat picked it up.

"What?" Cat winced, moving the phone away from her pounding ears, shaking her head. "Why?"

"JUST DO IT!" Gabbie yelled into the phone.

Cat scrambled off the couch, rolling with a thump onto the floor. Dropping her phone, was crawled across the room, feeling her knees bruising as she did. Reaching the TV, she sat on her haunches tapping away at the button until Channel Ten came on the screen.

She crab crawled on her back, still watching the screen, to the couch, hoisting herself up and putting the phone back to her ear. "It's on, it's on!" Cat puffed, leaning back into the scratchy pillows.

"You crawled across the ground didn't you?" Gabbie said in an annoyed, flat tone.

Cat laughed. "Yeah? I couldn't find the remote!"

"Whatever." Gabbie sighed. "It's on next, keep watching. I'm coming over. Be there soon." She hung up and Cat threw the phone onto the couch across the room.

The show in question, that Gabbie seemed intent on her watching, was last nights re-run of The Project. The blonde headed host, whose names escaped Cat at that moment, shuffled her papers and faced the camera.

"This better be good, Gabs." She huffed, leaning back further, tired and bored.

"One Direction lit up Brisbane last Sunday to the sound of three thousand screaming fans.' The reporter said, smiling at the camera. Cat perked up, interested. 'While fans screamed for their idols, One Direction was busy backstage."

"Oh shit." Cat said, her face draining of color as pictures of Gabbie and her came on the screen.

'Our on site reporter managed to make his way backstage and snap pictures of these two girls, waiting in the boys off-stage dressing room. Who are they? You may be asking. Well, these two girls have now been ID'd by locals as Catherine Greene and Gabriella West. The two girls attend high-school two hours from Brisbane in a small town called Lismore. They're addresses and locations are confidential and under wraps from the public.

Are these girls new girlfriends of the Band? Or did they sneak in themselves? Shots captured by another local sees the girls talking to the Boy band in a local cafe, Blueberry Scissors. Witnesses say they seemed to know eachother well. Is there romance in the air for One Direction?'

A picutre of the band filled the screen, the sound of their song 'Gotta Be You' filling the air.

'For the rest of the story, please go to our website.'

Cat clicked the off button on the remote, which she had been sitting on, and sat back, completely dazed. She was just on the news. On the news! They know her name! They know where she goes to school! Where she works!

Gabbiue burst in the door, the spare key from under the pot plant in her hands. She dropped it on the table and joined Cat on the couch, equally as dazed. "You saw it?" Cat asked after a few minutes of stunned silence.

"Heard it." Gabbie gulped. "The radio." She shifted in her seat. "What do we do?"

Cat shook her head. "Holy shit, Gabbie. They know who we are!" She jumped up out of her seat, a crazed look in her eye.

"And?"

"They know who we are! Everyone knows we were there!" Cat screamed, tuggin at the ends of her newly straightened hair. "Don't you understand? Everyone is going to hate us! They're going to be taking our pictures, hating us!" She clutched at the end of her shirt. "It wasn't ment to be this way! We should never have gone! Everythings changed!"