Confessions

Hey there fellow Directoners! Heard about 1D on iCarly?

<---------------- See that orange VOTE button? You should so tap that ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I honestly don't think I can ever wear these again." Gabbie complained, holding up her drenched shoes with a shake of her head.

Cat leaned against the airplane toilet door and sighed, rubbing her stomach which was still feeling queasy and gross. "I said I was sorry."

"Uh huh."Gabbie laughed. Then she sighed and laughed her head off until she was crying. "Did you hear what my Mum said? Did you actually? I mean-I hope you'll marry my daughter!"She wiped a tear from the corner of her eyes. "My Mum... Only my Mum."

Cat rolled her eyes. "Be thankful she didn't tell you you had to go home." She patted Gabbie on the back."Okay, we better go before Louis thinks we've fallen down the toilet and plummeted to our deaths."

Gabbie smiled. "Like extreme sky diving!"

Cat rolled her eyes and followed Gabbie out of the small confined space. All the boys were still sitting where they had been, only this time Niall was lying on the floor. Cat raised an eyebrow and stepped over him to sit in her seat. She pulled her legs up to her chin and watched as Gabbie stared down at Niall with a raised eyebrow.

"Um? Niall?" Gabbie laughed as Niall peered up at her. "Why are you on the floor?"

Niall smiled sheepishly."Creative sleeping?"

"Uh huh."Gabbie smirked and slipped into her seat beside a sleeping Harry. She smiled at him as he smiled in his sleep, the dimple appearing on the side of his face. Gabbie had the urge to go AWWWW and clap her hands, but decided against it and leaned back in her seat, her eyes dropping to Niall again. "So, whats the real reason?"

"I can answer that!" Gabbie screamed as Louis turned around in his seat with a dark expression, pretending to pat an imaginary rabbit. Cat laughed from across the aisle and smiled. Gabbie raised an eyebrow as he shock subsided. "He's hungry."

"What?"Gabbie asked confused, sending a look at Cat. 'Then why the hell is he lying on the ground?" she looked down at Niall who was rubbing his toned stomach.

"Louis won't let me get food. He tackled me and now I'm too hungry to get back up." Niall answered. "I have a Taco craving."

Gabbie laughed and looked over to see Cat curled in a ball, fast asleep. She smiled at her friend and snatched the blanket off Harry and put it over Cat. Harry groaned and rolled over in his sleep and snuggled into Gabbie's arm. Gabbie froze and looked down at him, her cheeks going the colour of a stop sign. 

"Aren't you two just the cutest!" Louis laughed, winking at Gabbie.

"I don't know what you're talking about."Gabbie said firmly, rolling her eyes as she blushed harder.

Before Louis could reply, Harry wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into his chest. Gabbie froze against the contact and Harry buried his face in her hair.

'Yeah, nothings happening there,"Niall said, laughing as he stretched from his spot on the floor, rolling over to look up at Gabbie. ''Bet you ten bucks hes awake."

Louis frowned. "You're on, my friend."

Cat laughed, clearing having woken up and been listening to Louis and Niall. "It's on like donkey-kong."she laughed, falling to sleep again.

It wasn't long after that Gabbie fell asleep against Harry, curled up tightly into his chest. Louis soon followed and then Niall, until everyone on the plane was sleeping soundly. Despite the plane ride only being a little over an hour, Gabbie had found the trip totally exhausting.