Chinese or Indian?

Screaming filled Harry's ears as he sat beside his recovering-from-fainting girlfriend. He smiled down at her small frame and brushed hair out of her eyes. God she was gorgeous, he thought with a huge smile.

Zayn tensed beside Cat as they heard the screaming get louder. "I have a feeling," Cat said over the screams that echoed around the room. "That they are the backstage pass winners."

"Nah, really?" Gabbie said sarcastically from beside Harry.

"Bite me, Barbie." Cat snapped with a smirk, her eyes twinkling with amusement.

Harry frowned and rolled his eyes. Cat and Gabbie fought all the time. He had no idea how they were even friends like they were. The mystery of girls. The bodyguard that Cat and Gabbie had called Hot appeared in the doorway, the screaming still a bit down the hall. 

He raised his eyebrows in question and Liam nodded, straightning his tie with a weak, worried smile. "Here we go." He breathed.

The screaming girls rushed into the room and Cat thanked god there were only two of them. She had no idea how the boys handled anymore, since theses two were about to burst her eardrums. She would not survive being famous like this and she thanked god she wasn't famous like this.

Gabbie had cringed into Harry's side, her head still pounding from her fainting episode only a ten minutes ealier. She had thanked god that Harry had told the guard to hold off the girls until she had woken up properly. She did not ever want to wake up to this kind of screaming.

"HAR-NI- OMG, LOUIS!" One of the screamed, her hair pouring in honey coloured waves over her face.

The second one had sleek black hair which was tied in a high bun. She was--- crying?--- and screaming for Zayn at the top of her lungs. Liam made the first move, and greeted the girls with hugs and a kiss on the cheek.

Zayn untangled himself from Cat and did the same. The screaming black headed girl almost died when he embraced her. The one with the gorgous honey hair was still screaming for Louis, rooted to the spot. Her converse squeaked loudly as he approuched her and she ran at him. He caught her in a hug, her legs around his waist.

He stumbled backwards. "Woah, girly." He said with a smile, putting her forcfully onto the floor. 

She stumbled, breathing hard. Whiping her hair out of her face, she smiled a huge grin at Louis. "Ah, sorry. Big fan." She mumbled.

He grinned back. "Obviously."

Cat suddenly perked up beside Zayn and swiggled out of his grip until she was standing beside Louis. "Shania?"

The girl blinked before screaming. "CAT! OMG!" They hugged eachother with a huge smile on each of their faces. "I haven't seen you in ages."

Shania had moved away just before the start of Cat's year eleven. She hadn't really seen her since, except for those planned movie sessions once every few months. They had stopped when she had lost her phone and they had totally lost contact.

"What in the world are you doing here?" Shania crowed, nudging her friend. "Cat this is Amber. Amber, this is Cat. She used to live up the road from me."

Amber hugged Cat tightly before melting back to give the girls time to have a semi-reunion.

Cat rubbed the back of her neck. "Well, actually I'm here because,"

"She's my girlfriend." Zayn interrupted, slinging his arm around Cat's neck.

Shania gaped. "Omg. You're kidding me, right? Right? Your not? Are you fucking serious? Seriously? Holy shit. Just... omg." She shook her head, trying to wrap her thoughts around it all. "That means you know him!" She pointed at Louis, her eyes widening.