Chapter 21

Lonely. Afraid. Hurt.
These were the only things that kept repeating in my mind as I wonder was this what I was destined for? Did God put me here to make me suffer and die? I've done no wrong to anyone yet here I am contemplating the ending of my life. My precious baby girl will grow up not knowing what her mother will look like when she gets older or be there every step of the way in her life. I love my family very much I pray God rescues me from this hell.
Lonely. Afraid. Hurt.

I didn't know whether heaven or hell awaited me. I woke up feeling like my face was aching in pain and my body felt stiff. The coldness of what seem to be a basement lingered the stench of flesh and blood. I realized I wasn't in my sweet cozy home with my baby girl and Carter. I tried to stand up but my legs gave out on me. The basement had an eerie echo to it and the only thing for light was a small dimmed light that focused in the center of the room.

I heard the basement door open and I scooted away from the spot I was in because whoever was coming I didn't want them to see me. The silhouette of the big body figure seem to block the light and I couldn't make out who it was. I was afraid and alone I just wanted to escape all of this.

"Hey you bitch! I brought you some food" The man scooted a plate that consisted of a sandwich and some grapes but I wasn't going to eat it

I pushed the plate as far away as possible.

"Listen here with you either eat the damn food or starve" The venom in voice filled every word he spoke

"Fuck you!" I spat at his feet and just like that he lifted my body up in the air like I was a piece of paper

"You know if Xando didn't need you alive I would have my way with you right now. Until that happens you're going to eat the damn food before I force feed your ass!"

The grip he had on my neck I was going in and out. The man dropped me to the ground as I gasped for air. The stinging on my face from him back handing me made me feel numb. I crawled back into the corner of the basement and wrapped my arms around myself.

"By time Xando gets here you better had eaten that food or I'll do worst than before to you" He smirked and walked out as if everything was ohkay

Carter find me...

Carter's POV

I can't eat or sleep knowing Xando has my Jhene. I sat here with Maddelena she played with her toys and smiled at me. My principessa was growing on me everyday yet my Jhene isn't here to enjoy these moments with me. I snapped out of my thoughts and asked Danny to stay in the room with Madde while I go to the kitchen to check on the status of Jhene's whereabouts.

"Anything new?" I asked Spen looking over the documents

"Yeah the last known place Xando took Jhene was the Marner warehouse district" He said to me

"Shit...that place is like a fucking a maze, we need to get the security teams set up to put operation X into place" I didn't want Xando just dead yet I needed him alive so I could make him suffer like he did my future wife

"I got that handle already also with extra weapon supply just in case things get overly hectic" Freya explained