Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 11|Part 2

"SORRY I TOOK SO LONG GUYS....... I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER"

                                                                               **********************

Jasmine & Jacob| Chapter 11|Part 2

RECAP:  

“Jacob quit playing!” I said between clench teeth as he grab me gently and place me on the wall. “I’m not playing Jasmine, I don’t care about your clothes, I like seeing you in my t-shirt it looks sexy on you” he said smiling me. Jasmine blush at his comment.  “I can’t patrol in the house like this and aren’t we going out?” “Yea but not today, Doctor Malcolm said you need to rest” he said. Before Jasmine say anything there was a knock on the door.

***

“Jacob!  Breakfast is ready and Jasmine isn’t in the bed” said Vevica outside the Bathroom door

“Ok, she’s in here with me; we’ll be down in a minute” said Jacob pining Jasmine against the wall

“Ok, better hurry Jaliek hates when people eat his food cold” she said and walks off.

“Was that Vevica?” said Jasmine staring at Jacob as she tried to get lose.

“Yea” he said smiling

“I want to go and see her I haven’t seen her since high school” I said trying to get lose but he held his grip onto me. “You know you can be an asshole” I said furious

 “You better watch that mouth of your before I do something to it” he said smirking at her.

“Jacob please let me go I want to go and see Vevica” I said getting Angry.

I haven’t seen Vevica since we left High school and found out her father was the president. She was so excited until she found out overbearing and overprotected he was but her still love and she drop dead gorgeous Best Friend Jaliek. They both we’re awesome.

“You’re going to have to give me a good morning kiss first” he said blowing in my ears making me shiver.

“Jacob I’m not going to kiss you now let me go!” I said trying to push him of. Damn he was strong.

“Come on “he said kissing my neck.

 “Jacob No!” I said

“Alright I won’t let you go” he said grip Jasmine waist and running his hand up her legs  until he reach her nest where he place his hands on her clit and started to slowly rub it.

“Jacob!” she said softly

 “Yea”

“Stop” she said trying to pull his hands from under her

“Not until you kiss” he said

“Ok, just take your hands from under me and I’ll do it” she said as he slowly he removed his hand and place it back on her waist.

“Jacob I can’t kiss you, I haven’t brush my teeth yet” she said

“It doesn’t matter” he said

“Yes it does” she said staring at him

“No, open your mouth” he said smiling

“Jacob No...” she said and was cut off of when Jacob places his lips on hers and kisses her. She couldn’t resist kissing him, so kiss him until he deepens the kiss trying to pull lift up her blouse.