ch11

James: I'm still mad at you for just leaving em like that when we got out of the elevator.

Rem: oh yeah, whatcha gonna do about it.  Come fight me irl bro I'll kick yer fuckin' ass!

James: what?

Rem: I'm so fucking tired.

James: I can tell

Rem: I'm lonely.  Do you wanna come sleep with me.

James: In what way

Rem: you frickin perv.  Just come and fall asleep with me.  But if something else where to happen then let it happen.

James: I'm on my way.

***********

A few seconds later there was a knock on my door and I got up and answered it revealing James standing there in just his boxers.

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt.  Or pants?"

"Because you said come to fall asleep.  This is what I sleep in." He said. "And besides your not wearing pants either.  All you've got on is a t-shirt."

"This is what I sleep in." I said mocking him before grabbing his arm and pushing him on my bed.

I sat down on the bed with my legs in a W shape and my hand between my legs.  I bit my lip as I stared at him in the dimly lit room.

"You know.  Now that I think about it.  I don't think I'm really that tired." I said climbing on top of him.

"Well, how about I make you tired." He said flipping us over so that he was on top of me. 

He had a smirk on his face as his hand slid under my t-shirt and he crashed his lips on mine. 

This was going to be an interesting night.