ch10

**Rem's-POV**

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

I groaned as I rolled over in bed and grabbed my phone shutting off the alarm.

I laid in bed for a minute as I put my hand over my eyes blocking out all the light coming in through the window.

Finally I rolled out of bed and hoped in the shower.

Once I got out I wrapped a towel around myself and walked to my bag.

I grabbed my black and white plaid shirt, and a pair of black skinny jeans.

I blow dried my hair and but on my tan knit slouch beanie and a pair of black converse.

I put my lanyard around my neck before I grabbed my phone and my Pikachu hoodie and walked out if the room.

As I walked out I bumped into someone and fell to the floor.

"Shit, sorry Rem." I heard James' voice say.

I saw his hand in front of my face and I grabbed it as he pulled me up off of the ground.

"Don't worry, it's alright." I said smiling up at him.

"So, tell me.  Have you ever been to Boston before?"

"No, actually I haven't."

"So, do you want to get something to eat?"

"Shouldn't we wait for the other guys?"

"They can take care of themselves.  I'll text them later to tell them that I already left."

"Oh, well then sure I guess.  As long as where we're going has coffee."

"Yay, let's go." He said grabbing my arm and dragging me to the elevator.

I gripped his arm as the elevator started moving.

"Hey, I meant to ask you this yesterday but are you afraid of elevators?" James asked.

"What, why would you think that?" I said in a high pitched voice.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you safe from the mean ele-"

I screeched as the elevator suddenly jolted before stopping.

"James, what's going on!?" I asked looking around scared.

"Well, it looks like the elevator stopped." He said as he tried pressing all of the buttons.

"Well! Make it start again!"

"I can't do that.  We'll just have to wait until it starts again or someone finds us.  You know what.  I'll text the Joe and tell him to get someone." He said pulling out his phone.

I leaned against the elevator wall and slowly slid down pulling my knees up to my chest.

"Hey, I just texted him and he said he'll get someone." James said sitting down next to me.

I didn't respond and he seemed to notice as I started shaking and my breath started to get shallow.

I put my head down as everything started to spin.

"Hey, hey, we're going to be alright.  Everything is going to be just fine." He said slowly as he wrapped both of his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

Tears streamed down my face as I gripped him tightly.

"Don't worry, were going to be just fine." He said as he started repeatedly running his hand threw my hair.

I started chocking on my tears and breathing got even harder.

"It's all right.  Just concentrate on breathing okay.  Forget everything and just breath.  It's all going to be just fine.  I'm right here." He continued to whisper in my ear.

I started to calm down and just concentrated on my breathing.

"There we go.  Joe's going to get someone, actually by now he probably already has someone.  We'll be out of here soon and we can go get some coffee, and some cookies."

I finally looked up at him and his face was inches from mine.

I can't believe that on accident I had become friends with such a nice, caring, sarcastic, hot guy.

Wait, what.

We stared into each other's eyes in silence for a while.

I don't know what came over me but I couldn't take it anymore as I reached my face up and crashed my lips on his.

He quickly started kissing me back as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I sat up on my knees so we were slightly closer in height making it easier.

The kiss quickly got heated as one of his hands slid down further and he squeezed my ass making me gasp and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth.

He slid his other hand down so they were both setting on my ass and he easily picked me up and set me on his lap with both of my legs on either side of him.

I started rocking my hips back a forth and I heard him groan quiet.  I felt him grow hard underneath me causing me to moan.

This went on for awhile longer before we felt the elevator jolt, causing me to fall backwards terrified.

I stood to my feet as I realized the elevator was moving again.

"You can't just leave me like this." James said wrapping his arms around me from behind.

I didn't reply as just then the elevator opened up to reveal the lobby.  Where a worried looking Joe, Aleks, Brett, Trevor, and a few hotel workers stood I jumped out quickly happy to be off.

"Hey, are you two alright?" Joe asked as I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you!" I said as he hugged me back.

"Well, I wasn't just going to leave you there."

"Hey, man.  You alright?" I heard Aleks ask.

"I have to get to a bathroom." Was all he said before walking away.

He looked at me with lust filled eyes as he passed by me.

"How long were we in there for?" I asked once James walked in to the bathroom.

"About an hour.  What did you guys do in there?" Aleks asked.

"Well, I had a panic attack and James just tried to calm me down."

"Anything else, you too didn't have a full make out session did you?" Brett said before they all laughed and I laughed along with the awkwardly.

"No, we just talked really." I lied.

We all  waited around talking for about ten minutes before James finally came out if the bathroom.