ch6

Rem: James, it's been almost three hours you can't just do this to me.

James, please.

**

I stared at my small phone screen.  I can see that he had seen all of my texts but he just wouldn't text back.

I laid on my bed tears streaming down my face as I waited for some sort of reply from him.

I pressed the power button in my phone finally giving up and buried my face in my many pillows on my bed.

I don't know why but I had grown so close to him.  I told him everything and it felt better than telling someone face to face.

I heard my phone ding and almost jumped out of bed as I reached to grab my phone.

**

James: you're beautiful.  I didn't want to ignore you I just couldn't think of anything to say to even begin to describe how I felt.  Or just anything.  Please don't hate me.  I'm really sorry and I promise to never do it again.  You mean the world to me and I haven't even met you but I know you better than any person I have ever met.

  You mean the world to me and I haven't even met you but I know you better than any person I have ever met

Rem: I know I should be absolutely pissed right now but all I can think is that we've both got a fro.

I like your beard by the way.