ch13

**Rem's-POV**

*****
Today was the day, I had to part from James and go back to Ohio.  James and the rest of the guys had taken me to the airport and watched as I left before they birded their own plane to go back to Colorado so they could continue to get ready for their upcoming move to California.

My plane landed and I made my way out to the parking lot where my roommate was waiting for me.

I shoved my luggage in the drunk and got in the passenger seat next to her.

"Have a fun trip?" My roommate Clarissa asked as we started driving the half-hour drive back to our house.

"It was amazing!!" I said happily which caused her to laugh.

"So, how was meeting James.  Did anything happen?" She asked emphasizing anything.

"N-no, not much." I said as I could feel my face heating up.

"Oh. My. God.  You fucked him didn't you!!" She yelled looking at me.

"Keep your eyes on the road I don't wanna die."

"Yassss, look at my biitch gettin' some!!"

"Stop, seriously." I said quietly as I looked out the window to hide my tomato red face.

She turned the radio up and started singing along to songs on the radio when my phone vibrated signalling that someone had texted me.

**

James: Hey, did you get home safe?

Rem: my plane landed a little while ago and my roommates taking me back to our house right now but yeah I'm fine.

James: that's good.

James: I miss you already.  When are you going to come and visit?

Rem: idk, soon I hope^_^

James: well, I've got to go help pack more stuff.  I'll call you when I'm done.  I want to hear your voice.

Rem: alright, be careful, don't hurt yourself.