playing the game right

here's the next chapter enjoy everytime i dedicate it never shows so im just gonna do them on here.

@if_only_he_knew first person in a long time to tell me she liked my story and i really appriciated it.

----------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

song: a little faster - there for tomorrow

chapter fourteen

playing the game right

I gave riku the satisfaction of playing this little game he had going on through his mind. I bet your wondering why I played along, well I just wanted them to feel in the dark, not knowing about anything that had apparently gone on with me and riku, it was fun seeing their shocked faces when we walked back hand in hand, obviously the main surprise would be the age difference, I mean I was 15 turning 16 next year September, and he looked like he was 24, obvious age gap, but we made it work, walking towards the group as he pretended to whisper sweet things in my ear, when really he was trying to convince me even more to get pay back at them for keeping secrets.

How he knew I didn't know.

But I agreed knowing that I had a few tricks up my sleeve, lets face it, riku was the only one who was honest, I mean the guy told me everything I needed to know and if I wasn't ready he would at least shed some light on the situation before saying he couldn't continue, I understood that. On top of that, it was also nice to be normal, and not worry about wolves and the necklace and my dreams, I was just normal Lolita, playing a massive prank on my used to be friends.

Actually I didn't know whether I was friends with them, they hid secrets, I would understand if it had nothing to do with me, but it did include me, it was the reason I got all of this trouble on my back, and I knew if they didn't tell me more, something bad was going to happen.

We took a table large enough for all of us at the very back which was near a bar, and Sid Nathan and drake had all gone toilet, I don't understand why they wanted to go at the same time, but I think it was because riku currently had his arm around my shoulder though we had little space.

The table went like this; nearest to the wall would be Emily, riku, me, then on the other side of the table. I had Sid in front of me, drake in front of riku and Nathan in front of Emily. They were slightly silent and I nudged riku, knowing that was a signal for him to say something.

"Lolita, my little muffin do you mind if I get a drink from the bar, just some beer?" he asked me, and I sent him my sweetest smile which felt weird on my lips.

"of course cupcake, get what you want" I got out of my seat and made space for him to leave, he moved past me and watching me while I sat back down, then asking "would you like anything, wine, champagne maybe?" I tapped my chin, but before I could even answer drake interrupted us.

"she's too young to drink" though he sounded angry, I sent him a weird look that probably said shut up and turned back to riku as he replied.

"of course I know that, but it doesn't mean my muffin doesn't deserve to be naughty sometimes" he winked at me, which was our special signal for me to do something completely out of character, so I sent him a fake giggle though it sounded foreign to me, and I looked away making it look like I was blushing.

"oh riku, honey don't worry I was going to say I didn't want anything anyways, go get what you like, I'll pay for it" I went to reach in my bag and pretend to get my card out when he stopped me, grabbing my wrist gently and pulling it up to his soft lips.