Nightmare

I won't keep you long since you probably want to read the story but I just wanna say another thank you to you guys for reading and also if you really like it please spread the word. I want everyone to like it.

Onto the story! : )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: here we are - breaking benjamin

Chapter three

Nightmare

The man took one look at me and scowled, stepping away from the woman and advancing on me.

"What are you doing so late from school!" he shouted, his breath right in my face, the smell of smoke and alcohol filling my senses, great they were drunk.

"I took the long route home, through the forest" that got me a slap across the face, the sound resounding through the foyer and leaving a burning sensation on my left cheek, wetness slowly falling down the side of my face, great, just fucking great.

"I thought I told you they were out of bounds for you!" he growled, hitting me across the face again, which made me stumble a bit, falling to the marble floor with a thud. I looked towards my supposed mother, but she only glared, with her hands on her hips and her eyes shooting daggers at me.

My father grabbed me roughly, practically dragging me up the left side stairs shouting different curses about how I didn't deserve to be born and how the world would be a much better place if I weren't here. Yeah it stung deep down inside, but I knew I had to hide it, I knew that if I started to get all hopped up about it, he would see that as a weakness.

We walked along the hall going past empty rooms that were meant for guests and finally coming to the last door on the left.

It wasn't like your ordinary door; it was made from hard metal and had bolts going around it, making it impenetrable to go through. There was a touch screen pad beside it and my father punched in the code, the door making a high pitched sound before it opened, showing nothing more than darkness and the slightest hints of a spiral staircase.

When we got to the top, I nearly cringed, I knew what was about to happen, I just didn't want to live it through.

After ten consecutive minutes, he, well I was ready. Chained to two columns, and my feet bound together by rope, the chains were soaked in something that burnt my skin, something that made the flesh tear off easily.

He stood behind me, and I could practically hear the smile on his face, as he said.

"You will be getting punished for being disobedient. But because I'm in a good mood you won't get 50 you will get 30" oh how nice of you father - note the sarcasm "if you scream, cry or even mutter a word, I will start again. Do you know the rules?" I just nodded as I prepared myself for what was about to happen.

Suddenly a second later I felt something whip across my back, slashing deep into my skin, I clenched my teeth, trying to keep my mind on something else.

Crack...

Another one hit me, this time near my hip, and I could feel the blood coming down and soaking my clothes.

Crack...

I tried to keep my mind preoccupied, he rarely did this. My father and mother were cruel people, they enjoyed seeing me in pain, they enjoyed seeing me suffer, and they didn't care about my welfare. It was all just fun and games.