the strange

i've noticed that as the chapps go on, ive been getting less comments and reads, please if you can help me promote my story and also dont give up, this chapter sheds some light on the situation at hand, and things get interesring

dont lose faith!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

song:nails for breakfast tacks for snacks - panic! at the disco

chapter seven

the strange

"Are you alright Lolita?" I turned to Emily to see her looking worried, placing her hand on my shoulder as I shook out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I think so, what was that about?" I nodded to drake that was now surrounded by his friends though through the gaps I could see him trembling in anger.

"don't worry about It, let's just go to see the film ok?" she completely ignored my question and went to walk over to the group speaking in harsh whispers, then she beckoned me over as Emily and I made our way over to the theatre, into the dark room of which the beginning of the film was playing.

After the film was finished I hadn't been able to watch it, because my eyes kept sneaking over to drake he looked more pissed than ever, slumping in his seat like 5 year old having a strop while the others huddled together speaking in low whispers about the film, crystal, Sid and Emily jumped while Louise and tom kissed, me drake and Nathan, were just sitting there, I too far lost in my own thoughts so I barely knew what the other two were doing though I did know that they left a couple of times, each time drake returned he looked even more pissed then anything.

We decided that before we leave we should play in the arcade and go get some pizza to eat at pizza express

So as they went off to get some cash I already had some coins and I decided to play a shooting game. Picking up the blue gun and readying it as a figures shadow came over me.

"Lolita" he called but I ignored him, concentrating on the screen that was counting down until game play, not wanting to hear what he had to say, it seemed he was ignoring me the whole night anyway and when that guy was about to do something he decides to jump in, I was at a total lost right now. Thought I wasn't sure why I was caring.

Drake moved next to me before the timer went off and picked up the red gun beside me, adding some of his own coins just before the screen went into play, zombies crawling towards us with their limbs missing and eyes bulging out of their grey scaly skulls.

"Lolita" he called again as I shot repeatedly at the zombies in the head.

"so that's it your giving me the silent treatment for no reason?" he questioned, it wasn't because of that, it was the whole fiasco between him and the ticket booth guy, I know I believe in violence but what he did was over the top, yeah he was getting a little too close to comfort but I could protect myself, I always protect myself.

He moves closer, shooting a monster that had snuck its way behind us so that we had to turn on the game and shoot rapidly.

"Tell me why you're acting this way"

"Why do you care" I snapped, nearly growling through gritted teeth.

"Do you know what? Your right I don't care, I don't even know why I'm bothering with you" he argued, both our eyes strangely enough fixed on the screen as we took our anger out on the zombies, with guns; Always giving them a headshot so that you could hear that ear splitting screeches as they died, more appearing as the level got harder.