first priority

ok so this chapters going to be in sid's pov and im shedding some light on whats going on, throughout the story many quetions have been left hanging in the air and i just want to clear some of it up, though i have a feeling that more questions will pop up.

anyways, questions, confusion just private message me.

now read

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

song: beautiful lie - 30 seconds to mars

first priority

chapter ten

Chapter ten

Sid's pov

When she let out that scream, I knew exactly what was going on, and who was to blame.

Spell caster's, it was obvious, if a human on their own had their mind block then it would come back as a migraine, because the mind itself suppressed the memory for a good reason. It is only when the block is so powerful that they have no choice but to keep it locked behind it, that's when the real pain sets in.

I looked at drake only to see him stand there with his hands clenched.

"Drake, I know you're angry but we have to get her to our house ok?" I said, knowing that he was on the verge of losing his anger, no one wanted to see what happened when he lost his anger.

She was now curled up on the floor, panting heavily though her eyes closed, body trembling as we stepped closer. She gripped deeply into her hair and the scream was let out again, and before it even finished it was cut off by the sound of her body hitting the ground, she passed out.

I let drake carry her while we ran home, I contacted Emily on the way.

"What's wrong?" her voice filled with concern over the phone.

"Did you know there were spell casters in town?" I questioned her and there was a moment of pause.

"No, I check everywhere, even got some of my girls in on the search. we found no aura trace of anything"

"Well then I think we might need to look again, someone's been blocking Lolita's mind, whoever they are they're powerful"

"It must've have been something important, spell caster's are set by laws and don't use their powers unless the intention is pure, but what is it that Lolita could know that's so dangerous?"

"I have no idea, but meet me by our house, I'll give her one of the spare rooms and we can sort it from there" I hung up after that, breaching through the forest to see the house.

It was a big size and if I said to myself, calling it a mansion would technically be an insult.

The front had a small round-a-bout filled with flowers that my mother grew along with shrubs and various kinds of herbs of which had healing properties, my mum was way too cautious for her own good.

We made our way there, some of the pack seeing us coming in with her with the look of confusion on their faces, but I ignored it, the main priority was getting Lolita into the house safely and into a spare room.

We burst through the front door without a minute's hesitation, not caring that everyone was now looking at us.

"MUM!" I shouted, as drake stood there, shaking with Lolita in his hands, I knew he was getting angrier by the second.