Chapter Eighteen

Sorry this isn't very long I'll update by Wednesday:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tell Cassie every thing. How it was perfect. How everything just felt- right.

I swear she looked like she was about to explode with feelings. She even said me and Taylor are her OTP. Vaylor.

I just laughed at that. She's so crazy.

"So did he give you a goodnight kiss?" She asked.

"Yes." I say squeamishly.

She just cooned over that.

"Cassie stoooop." I whine.

"Whaaat?" she whines back.

You can tell it was getting late.

"Don't make a big deal over this. If you want a cute relationship just go date Taylor yourself."

"Maybe I will." she says.

She then gets up from her chair grabs her coat and heads out the door with her head held high.

"No you won't."

I get up and tackle her to the ground. It doesn't take much energy because the second I even lay my hands on her, she collapses. So we lay there on the floor, no more than a lump of two bodies- lifeless.

I hear a moan from underneath me. I roll over to see Cassie's hand covering her face and her legs entwined together like a pretzel.

"Whatever just stay the night." I say as I get up and crawl to my bed.

No longer than a few minutes later I feel a shift in the bed on the other side if me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-At school the next Monday-

Me and Cass spent the whole weekend laying in bed, eating, and catching up with Pretty Little Liars on Netflix.

I was still pretty tired considering the fact that we were up until 3.

I am putting my backpack into my locker when I feel a strong pair of hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who." I hear a strong whisper in my ear.

I giggle a bit and say "Taylor get your hands off my eyes you'll ruin my makeup."

He spins me around grabs my hands and pins me to my locker with my hands horizontal to my shoulders. He pecks his lips to mine and smiles.

"How was your weekend?"

"Lemme see. Netflix and food. Yeah, it was pretty good."

That makes him laugh. "And you?" I ask.

"Well we went on our first date so mine was pretty good as well."

"Oh that's what we're calling it now? A date?"

"Yep. A date."

I smile nice and wide and turn around to grab my English things. When I have them all, I turn back around to face Taylor.

"Let's get to English- boyfriend."

I emphasize the boyfriend.

His reaction was priceless.

And to think, I've been here for no more than 4 months and I've got an amazing guy like Taylor.