Chapter Sixteen

Fisrt of all I want to say thank you for 5.5k reads!!! That is a ton of reads for me, its crazy! Go and check out a story I'm colaborating with my friend Daisy. Its on our joint account called MeganAndMimi. Then go follow and read Daisy's stories on her account Crazykatie726 she's writing 3 stories there:)

And make sure to follow me on twitter and Instagram

Twitter--> @MAGCON_AND_HCR

Instagram--> @torrencethegreat

Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you sir." Taylor says after our waiter brings our food.

I look down at my plate. I ordered lasagna with a small salad. I take a bite of my lasagna. I melts right onto my mouth.

"This is really good." Taylor says as if reading my mind.

"I was jusr thinking that." I say.

He looks over at me and smiles.

After about 5 minutes of us eating, i finally break the silence.

"So, were pretty much on a date and i dont even know anything about you."

He looks up from his plate. "I never said this was a date."

I laugh.

"I mean i know neither of us has said it but we both know its a date lets face it."

He smiles that devilish smile of his. "Ok fine you got me." he says as he puts his hands up in the air. "What do you want to know about me?"

"Lets start basic. Favorite color."

"Blue." he says simply.

"Blue." I repeat.

"Animal?" he asks.

"Zebra." I say. "You?"

"Probably a tiger." he says. "What kind of music do you listen to?"

The one question I didnt want him asking me. "Um i like alternative, you know. Like Panic! At The Disco, The Ready Set, Fall Out Boy. But my faves are Hot Chelle Rae and The All American Rejects. I mean i know its not the best taste in mu-"

"No, its pretty cool." he interupts.

"Really? Most people dont like that kind of music and then-"

"Really, Victoria. That kind of music is cool."

"Oh." I say with a smile

We go back to eating our meals for a second.

"OK, im sorry but i have one question for you." i say.

"Go ahead." he says.

"I thought you were into that Amanda girl. From school."

He pauses for a second as if thinking.

"I mean shes ok, i guess. But shes kind of fake. If you know what i mean. Like, dresses like a slut, wears too much makeup, and is full of herself. I mean yes, shes pretty, but she doesnt compare to you."

Did he just say that.

Is this real.

I literally have to pinch my arm to make sure im not hilucinating.

Im not.

"Oh." is all i could say.

We were interupted by our waitor asking us if we wanred desert.

"Im too full." i responded.

He leaves us with the check.

I reach dow for my purse.

"I got it." Taylor says.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. First date guys always pay full. But watch out next opne its 50/50." he says with a laugh.

I smile.

He pays for the bill and we get up to leave. Just before we walk back throught the main restaurant to get to the parking lot, i stop and take a picture of the gazebo and our table.

We get into the car and Taylor turns on the radio. "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" by Fall out Boy comes on and i turn it up all the way.

Taylor and i begin singing at the top of our lungs laughing like little children.

When we make it to my house, Taylor turns it down and opens my door for me.

He leads me up the front steps to my door.

"I hope you had fun." he says.

"I did."

"Well ill see you tomorrow at school." he says.

He stands there awkwardly for a second then plants a kiss on my lips and walks back to hs car and drives away.

I open the door into my house and see a very anxious Cass sitting on the couch reading the recent issue of "Seventeen".

She looks up at me expecting details.

I plant my back against the door and slide down to the ground smiling like a complete idiot.