Chapter Four.

Nas Pov
Boom

I jumped up at the loud thud holding the side of my head looking around the room trying to figure out what that loud sound was. I looked to my left then right noticing the asian broad from last night still asleep snoring. I got up seeing the other girl laying down on the floor. I smirked walking over to the wall banging on it.

"What the fuck." I heard the girl on the floor groan sitting up holding the sheet up on her body. I walked over to my jeans making sure all my money I brought out the crib was still there.

"Time for ya to bounce." I said noticing the Asian one still sleeping. I sucked my teeth walking over to her side of the bed snatching the covers off her exposing her naked body. Her eyes shot open getting up and mumbling something under her breath. I sat down looking at missed calls from Jasmine.

This bitch really think she someone important to be blowing my phone up like this.

I shook my head watching the two broads walk out the room in silence. Happy that they didn't come out they mouth sideways, because I'd hate to be rude so early in the morning. The smell of bacon hit my nose confused me more than a lot being that Twan couldn't cook for shit. Nigga couldn't even heat up a cup of Ramon Noddles.

Getting up I made my way downstairs hoping these to bitches ain't invite themselves to the kitchen when I clearly just told them to leave. Reaching the bottom of the spiral stairs in his Loft apartment I watched as a girl stood over the stove singing and dancing. I couldn't really make out who she was yet because her back was turned.

"Wassup nigga?" Twan said from beside me. I turned dapping him up still watching the girl confused.

"Oh, that's shawty from the party last night Nicole." He said walking off towards her. Instantly clicking now knowing who she was. I'm guessing her and Candice was close friends because she was mad as fuck Candice had left and I kept my mouth closed because that wasn't my place to tell her our business. I slowly walked over to where they were sitting down on the stool.

"I didn't make enough for him." She said looking at me rolling her eyes. I sighed guessing Candice had told her who I was and that's why she was cutting her eyes at me.

"I'm your man not him fuck that, he good with a bowl of cereal." He joked taking his plate sitting at the stool next to me. Nicole shrugged her shoulders grabbing her plate and OJ walking away. We both watched her go up the stairs until she was out of sight. Turning to him he held his head down smirking, chewing on his pancakes.

"You whipped nigga." I laughed standing up going to the cabinet to get some cereal.

"Whatever nigga, I heard you putting in work last night interrupting my sleep and shit."

"Sleep... so you ain't get none last night?" I asked amused because this wasn't the Twan I met 6 years ago. Twan ran through woman worse than I did.

"No motherfucker, I actually like this girl." He sighed sounded as confused as I was with him catching feelings.

"Man I respect it, if you love it then I like it." I admitted taking the box of Honey Smacks out the cabinet. Going in the fridge I grabbed the milk placing it on the cabinet.

"Candice still ain't crack yet?" Twan questioned putting his fork done finished his food.

"Na her whole demeanor way worse than mine." I said emptying the cereal box pouring milk in the bowl.

"Met your match nigga but I got some business to talk to you about."

"What's up?" Giving my full attention while eating a scoop of my cereal. 

"The money that we getting now is good and all but don't you want to eat bigger now?" Twan smiled rubbing his hands together. This nigga always had something up his sleeves.

"Of course, mo money mo problems." I shrugged eating another scoop of my cereal. He nodded his head standing up throwing his paper plate away.

"Aigh I'm going to set up a meeting with Mims and us to talk about making bread together."

"You trust this nigga though?"

I really wasn't to fond of meeting new people and connects if I ain't know you personally. But I knew Twan would never do some snake shit that was my right hand man.

"If I didn't would I be bringing this up to you?"

"I'm about to bounce a nigga missed his king sized bed got me sleeping on that fucking bunk bed size mattress.

"Fuck you nigga next time you just drive yo black ass all the way back to Philly." He said making us laugh. I had a lot of love for this nigga. Putting my dishes in the sink I turned around to leave.

"Oh and how yo ass ain't give your mother yo new number?"

"It never crossed my mind, damn I'm going probably go pull up on her since I'm going that way to go home anyways."

"Aigh get home safe b." I nodded my head walking out.

I remembered when my mom first found out I was alive about two years ago. I was a fearless nigga but when I came face to face with old lady I thought that was the end of my life the way she tried to take my face off. Furious wasn't the word to describe her feelings.
She basically treated me how Candice was treating me but she eventually came around and I explained why I had to do what I had to. We still building and regaining all the years we lost but I'm happy to have my #1 lady in my life. Now all I needed was my number one lady to give me advice on how I can win back my #2 lady in my life.