Chapter Two.

Nas Pov

"Candice?" I questioned squinting in confusion making sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. For a minute her face softened after saying her name but when she snapped back to reality before I could say anything else her small hand came connecting with my face, leaving a sting. 

"How dare you fucking come looking for me 8 years later talking about Candice?" She said mimicking me on the verge of tears. I turned around raising a brow at Billz, noticing him still standing there. He took that and shook his head mumbling something under his breath as he turned, walking away.

I walked forward more inviting myself into the dressing room as she backed up while I locked the door behind myself.  I looked down at her not knowing what exactly would be considered the right words to explain to her why I was missing the rest of her teenager years.

"I just want to talk and explain why I had to go M.I.A Candice."

She chuckled sarcastically as she crossed her arms over her breast which were sitting pretty in that lingerie set she had on. Candice really grew up beautifully.

"I'm really not trying hear what you gotta say babes, all that you about to say would be going in one and ear and out the other so don't even waste your time." She snapped, walking to her locker pulling out a pair of jeans.

"So you don't wanna hear anything a nigga gotta say, you just going go on living the rest of your life still not knowing the answer to all your unanswered questions?" I smirked knowing she would eventually crack.

"I was doing good up until now honestly I don't need shit from you except the money back for all those flowers I spent my money on." Candice said as she kicked her pumps off.

"Aight you win ma, I'll be on my way out." I said defeated turning around walking towards the door I came in. I pulled my phone out checked the time which read 12:34. Walking back over to Section D I peeked inside noticing none of the niggas I came here with was here anymore. 

I shook my head placing my finger on the home button of my iPhone 6S watching it unlock. I went directly to my recent calls pressing Twan's name.

I blew out a breath of frustration as it went straight to voicemail.

I made my way towards the exit making sure to watch my surroundings. I peeped a nigga in all black and gold watching me. I laughed to myself as I finally reached outside. Niggas really wished they could be me.
I walked over to my Aston Martin DB9 pressing the key button unlocking the door. I slid in pulling my seat belt on starting the ignition, the radio came on and I instantly shut it off. I was not in the mood to hear them repeat "Controlla" by Drake or "All The Way Up." By Fat Joe tonight. I honestly didn't think Candice would of let me off that easy but she was harder on me than I actually thought she'd be.

It's aigh though I'll get her to come around.
I pulled off out the parking lot and drove down the long road pressing my foot down on the break's reaching a red light. A nigga like me needed a drink or five. I looked to my left while a black escalade pulled up next to me. It was the same nigga that was staring at me back at the club. The red light turned green I watched him speed off. Pressing my foot back on the gas

I sped down the empty dark streets of Jersey, coming to a halt reaching another red light seeing the black escalade again while I pulled up to the light. I turned my head this time seeing him staring at me this time.

I rolled my windows down making eye contact with this nigga that was making my night already worse than it already was.

"Something wrong with yo eyes faggot?" I spat grilling him.

"Suck my dick Nas you a dead nigga." He retorted, making me grab my gun with no hestitaton pulling the trigger shooting him right in the middle of his head, brains and blood splattered everywhere in his car.

Who the dead nigga now?

I sped off not caring that the speed limit was 65 mph I just had to get outta sight.

"FUCK!" I yelled punching the steering wheel. Everytime I turned around a nigga was hating or wanting me dead because of who I was.

Pulling my phone out I multi tasked looking at the rode and my phone searching for this bitch Jasmine number. 

Pressing call I waited for her to pick up, for the first time actually hoping and praying she did.

"Wassup?" Jasmine yawned indicating I had just woke her up.

"Wake yo ass up I'm on my way." I demanded, hanging up not waiting for her to reply.

Thank god shawty lived out here and I ain't have to drive a whole hour back home alerted.
All I needed was some great head and a fat blunt with a great meal to complete the rest of my night.

Some people would say or think Jasmine was wifey material but she was far from it, yeah shawty was good in the bed and knew how to cook I'd give that to her but she didn't know how to keep her legs closed which is why I never fucked her even if was protected by a condom I still wasn't willing to.

I pulled up to the Modera Lofts going straight into the parking lot. When I was done parking I got out and headed over to the door that allowed me in the building.
This bitch better be up.

Getting on the elevator I pressed 5 leading me right up to her floor. My dick jumped as I thought of her plump lips being wrapped around my thick shaft. I patiently waited to reach her floor. The elevator finally came to stopped on the fifth floor. Walking out I went straight to the door ringing the bell.

"Who is it?" Jasmine called from the other side of the door.

"Man you know who it is open the door."
The door opened and there she stood with nothing on but a see through robe on. I licked my lips walking inside.

"You got here fast." She said getting straight to business stripping me out my jacket and sweater.

"Yeah I had some business to tend to out here ma." I lied while she unbuckled my belt pulling my jeans down causing my dick to spring out. I cursed myself for forgetting to bring the Kush upstairs.

I watched her head bop up and down deep throating my dick. This bitch was super head.
"Spit on it." I demanding grabbing her head making her gage a little but I didn't give a fuck all I cared about was my nut. She spit on it, jerking me off making me bite my lips. I was almost ready to bust.

"You like that?" She smirked sucking the tip like it was a lollipop which she knew I loved. I nodded my head as I counted down feeling the nut at the tip.
Five Four Three Two One

"Ah shit." I yelled as I released in her mouth looking down watching her swallow every last drop.

"You hungry?" Jasmine questioned bringing me back in the realization that I actually was hungry.

"Fuck yeah order some Dominios, I'm going to shower." I said standing up smacking her ass causing her to giggle. A nigga needed that after tonight.