Chapter Three.

I stretched my arms upwards while walking to the door, that was frequently being knocked on. Sucking my teeth I swung the door open, staring at a grinning Nicole with my favorite in her hand. Ihop take outs.

"Why are you here at 8 something in the morning bitch?" I said stepping aside to let her in snatching the bag out of her hand.

"Well you know I'm not a over the phone gossiper, I need to see facial expressions and all." Nicole joked as I shook my head laughing at her. With Nicole it was never a dull moment. We walked over to the kitchen table sitting down, placing the bag on the table Nicole took out my tray of food as well as hers.

"So what tea am I supposed to be spilling?"

"You know Peaches noisy ass went back to Bambi and Paris telling them how you had ran away before finishing the dance and left all the money in the room, but you know all that doesn't matter to me what I do want to know as your best friend is what happened you never play with your money like that." She asked in a low voice knowing my mom was not aware of my choice of career.

Thank god she was a heavy sleeper and had more than a couple of drinks last night.

"That picture I got on the side of my mirror with me and my best friend, remember I told you he had died in a cross fire when he was 16?" I quizzed her to make sure that not only did she remember but if she was listening to even remember.

"Yeah the um Nas boy."

"Exactly... well I saw him yesterday during the session."
Taking the lid off the tray I watched as Nicole sat in silence trying to calculate what I had just told her.

"Back up you saying you saw him, how what the fuck are you a ghost whisperer or something?"

"You play all day bitch you know I'm not a fucking ghost whisperer, come to find out he faked his death." I said placing the cripsy bacon in my mouth.

"That's some corny shit why would he do that leaving you like that for all those years."

"Then he comes in the dressing room talking about some hear him out." I laughed still appalled by the whole situation.

"I gotta pee, to much shit going on." She chuckled as she made her way upstairs.
I started eating the rest of my food and the night that Nas supposedly "died" came to my mind like it occurred just yesterday.

  I jumped up startled hearing a bang on my window. I looked over noticing it was Nas. Getting up I rushed over to the window and opened it.

"Why the hell are you here at my window at 4 in the morning and not in your bed Nasir?" I semi yelled at him he knew we had school in the morning.

"I just wanted to tell you I love you." He said pecking my head. I frowned staring at him in confusion.

"Your at my window to tell me that, na you not serious Nasir bye go home I'll see you tomorrow." I said annoyed closing my window not knowing that was going to be the last time I'd see him.

"I just got a text it's going be a party at HQ nightclub it's going Twan's birthday." Nicole said excitedly as she sat back down still typing away on her phone.

"And Twan is the nigga that I never met before but you claim is your boyfriend right?" I asked angrily not liking the fact that she didn't introduce me to this guy.

"I'm sorry Candi, I just wanted to make sure I was actually going to get serious with this guy."

"I understand, I will be meeting his ass tonight though and he better be on his best behavior because I'm going be watching his ass like a hawk tonight." I said rolling my eyes.

       Later that night....
I slowly pulled up to the club seeing a long line starting to form outside one of the popular clubs. Even with the windows down I could hear "Pick Up The Phone" by Travis Scott, which was one of my favs. Thank god this club had valet parking because with this many people out here I would've never found parking. I pressed my foot on the breaks unbuckling my seat belt getting out.