Chapter Six.

Nas Pov

"Ya niggas sitting here smoking ya fucking brains out instead of making money, the less work ya put in the less money that goes in ya fucking pockets." I shrugged sitting on the wooden desk. I yelled at the young niggas who had reminded me of the younger I. We called a quick meeting a one of the trap houses in the abandoned warehouse no one ever comes in. 

"Listen niggas is just going be tight b when ya ain't making bread here anymore because I don't do to well with lazy motherfuckers." Twan spoke arrogantly. I shook my head laughing at this nigga.

"We the ones that should be around here akekeke and relaxing like we don't have a care in the world because we the motherfuckers bringing the shit in here in order for ya to work."

They all avoided eye contact with Twan and I. I licked my lips standing up.

"Starting next week we going be selling ten times more coke than we already was doing so ya niggas feet really going be hurting." Twan joked. Never a moment that passed by that this nigga ain't have a smart remark or funny comment to say.

"Aigh that's it get back to work these corners def don't work themselves." I said lighting my blunt up.

Taking a pull of the Loud I watched Twan look down at his ringing phone and picked it up. He sighed as the other person on the phone said something to him making him look stressed.

"So you don't see my calls, you ignoring me Antwon?" Nicole screamed through the phone

"Baby no one's ignoring your calls I had my phone on airplane mode during the meeting I didn't want no interruptions." He shook his head rubbing his goatee.

"Now I'm a distraction, wow okay." Nicole scoffed ending the call.

"This girl going to make my head explode man." He blew a breath of frustration.

"That's how relationships are nigga something you have no knowledge or experience on, you positive you ready for this?" I asked passing him the blunt

"I'm not but I'm willing to do it for her I'm starting to realize I can't imagine life without her." I scratched the back of my head in amusement things were getting more amusing as the days went by.

"Then do what you gotta do or you will lose her you see how hard I gotta work to get Candice."

"Nigga that's a whole different scenario no comparison there." He said coughing from the pull he just took from the blunt.

"How you feel about your girl working at the club, I know the thought crossed your mind." I asked not only feeling a way about his girl working there but also feeling a way about Candice working there.

"Pissed the fuck off, I told her no shawty of mine going be showing off what my eyes is only supposed to see."

"And what she said?"

"That she was dipping right along with Candice, she found a job being a secretary for the time being while she go to get her GED." Passing me back the blunt almost to the clip taking another long pull a nigga felt great.

"So that means tonight?" I said more as a statement then a question.

"How you know that nigga?"

"I told Billz to keep me updated at all times when she performing there and he hit me today telling me today was actually her last day."

"Aight bet nigga you know what that means."Twan said rubbing his hands together smirking.

      At the club...

While Rihanna "Skin" blasted through the loudspeakers Candice swirled around the pole dropping down bouncing her ass up and down as the crowd went crazy throwing loads of money at her. I watched her stay focused I could tell she was happy the song was coming to an end.

"She know how to work that pole nigga you better wife that." Twan commended her patting me on the back. I sucked my teeth jerking my shoulder so he could let go.

"I'm not wifing nothing that's my best friend chill." I said annoyed and just ready to bounce. Nicole walked over to us zipping her motorcycle leather jacket up.

"Hey baby." She said bending over kissing Twan. I smiled seeing Candice walking off the stage in a hurry. I got up getting ready to leave I just wanted to make sure she was good her last night here. A short chubby chick slid right in front of me blocking me from walking.

"I never saw you here before." She smiled licking her lips as she eyed me up and down. I cringed at the look she was giving me. Shawty wasn't ugly but the way she came at me made me disgusted. Let me feen for you not the other way around.

"Yeah this not my type of seen but um what happened ma why you blocking me something I can help you with?" I questioned rudely.

"I just saw you sitting there looking bored and I was willing to change that if you allowed me to." She said walking closer placing her hand on my dick.

This bitch wicked and bold

I removed her hand shaking my head trying my best to not say something disrespectful I was aiming to be a better man.

"Problem?" I heard Candice say walking up to us. I smirked looking back at Twan seeing he was giving me that grin we usually do when we know shit about to go down.

"The problem is you in my business poof bitch be gone." She chuckled shooing Candice off. I saw Candice drop her bag charging to her making both of them dropping to the floor.

"Bitch.didn't.I.warn.you.about.your.mouth. before?" Candice yelled with the broad hair wrapped in her hand banging her head on the ground. Nicole flew over kicking her in the side of her head. Security ran over to them pushing Nicole out the way snatching Candice off her roughly.

"Ayo nigga ease that grip bugging the fuck out." I said snatching Candice away from him.

"Whack ass bitch only pulled that move cause today her last day." The broad yelled out holding the back of her head. We all burst out in laughter at how worse she looked then before.

Nappy ass weave.

"Girl please, you know where I lay my head." Candice said dismissing her.

"Aight time for ya to go." One of the guards said still holding onto Nicole. We all made our way to the exit which was the plan anyways.

"You good Mayweather?" Twan asked Candice. She chuckled nodding her head.

"Always good thank you though." She said calmly walking away towards her truck. I jogged behind her to give her, her duffle bag.

"Here ma you was about to forget this." I said making her stop walking.

"Thank you have a goodnight." She said snatching her bag from my hand speed walking away. I smiled laughing to myself. The way this girl made me feel like a little boy when I was around her was crazy.

"You to!" I yelled out to her seeing her shake her head grinning as she got into the car.
Damn I really love that girl.