Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

I put my hand inside and pulled out several pictures of me. My eyes wide as I flicked through them, they were taken few weeks ago.

"What the hell?" I muttered as I continued to look at them. They were taken in different places, at the café, in Uni library, shopping centre and even in front of my house. Thankfully there wasn't any of me inside my house.

Not knowing what to think I pulled my phone out and began to dial Leah's number. After what felt like forever Leah finally picked up.

"Hello." Her groggy voice reached my ears.

"Leah."

"Nina? Urgh why are you calling me in the middle of the night?" She groaned and I could hear her shifting around in her bed.

"I'm in Gabriel's house." I whispered to her as I sat down on his bed, the pictures still in my hand.

"Yeah I know, he told me what happened with that wanker. Go back to sleep." She grumbled through the phone.

I didn't know her and Gabriel spoke to each other, shrugging it off I got to the reason why I called. "Leah he has pictures of me!" I whisper-yelled.

"Who does?"

"Gabriel!"

"Okay, what's wrong with that?" She asked, her voice barely a whisper as she reached the end of the sentence.

"Are you even listening to me? I found pictures of me in his bedside table."

"Oh, ohh." She repeated, sounding more awake. "What kind of pictures?"

"Pictures of me from a few weeks ago." I told her looking down at the picture. "Of me around town, the library, etc."

"Okay."

"Okay? Don't you think it's a little creepy?" I asked her in disbelief, she didn't even sound surprised. "Why would he take them?"

Leah suddenly began to laugh hysterically making me pull the phone away from my ear.

"He probably...-" Leah started to say pausing inbetween laughs. "Uses them for...you know."

I frowned trying to think of what she's trying to say. "For what?"

"Oh come on." She giggled. "You found them in his bedside table. What do guys usually keep in there?"

"I don't know." I muttered slowly trying to think of what Josh kept in his.

"Oh come on Nina!" She yelled through the phone as she laughed. "He probably uses them to jerk off!" She told me before laughing hysterically through the phone.

"What?" I yelled forgetting that I was supposed to be whispering. I dropped the pictures immediately. "Ew, what the hell Leah, that's not true!"

"Haha, could be true. Why else would he have it?"

"I-I don't know okay, that's the reason why I called you."

"And I told you what I think." She laughed softly before sighing. "Relax Nina, they're just pictures."

"Relax? How can I-"

"Nina, what are you doing?" A deep husky voice interrupted making me snap my head to the door.

As soon as I saw him I wish I didn't. "Oh my god." I moaned turning away from him. "Gabriel, what the hell!"

"What?" He grumbled, I could hear him coming closer.

"You're naked!" I screeched, blinking rapidly as I heard Leah's loud laugh coming through the phone, I had forgotten she was still on the line.

"Leah, I'll call you back." I muttered into the phone not looking at Gabriel.