Chapter Ten: Logan? I Don't Know A Logan.

Four chapters since it's my birthday!! Friday the 13 baby, and the best for sure!

**************************************************************************************************

Then you're bitten by a werewolf who is your mate, the best and worst feelings of your life emerge and you're subconsciously dragged into your mind and are drowned, literally, in your emotions. Pain, pleasure, love, hate, anger, sadness, joy, every emotion is separated into two categories: Good and Bad. Most are separate by average knowledge of the emotion. The good and the bad.

When your bitten your are dragged down underneath the waters of bad and pushed back up into the air of good. Several times, as pain and pleasure ripped through my body, as I fought to escape, I was being dragged under to the bad and drowning.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, I was thrown up, into good, and floated for days being surround by warmth and comfort. I was seated in what looked like clouds and I saw a screen, or sheet I should say, showing Daniel and I in an out of body experience. Daniel still in mid bite, I was already gone. My eyes close, head rolled to the side, fingers running through Daniel's hair. I wanted to go back. Back to my body and him.

My prayers were answered and I thrown back into my body where Daniel licked the puncture wounds of the bite and I finally opened my eyes for find Daniel staring at me intently.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I said. "And how was the biting?"

He laughed. "Great. How was being bitten?"

"Good,"

"Yeah, I know it was."

"How's that Mr. Summers?"

"It sounded like I gave you an orgasm with that bite."

"Really? I wasn't even here." I said.

"Yeah your eyes rolled to the back of your head and you moaned for me over and over."

"Embarrassing."

"Does it count as giving in?"

"No, it comes with the biting, I couldn't control that."

'Sure you couldn't.' Another voice echoed in the room, but I looked around and didn't see anyone.

"What's up?" He asked me.

"I thought I heard something." I said.

'God, if you would just let me take her right now--'

'Shut up Damien, you're not doing anything. I'm going to win this bet.' Daniel's voice echoed but his mouth didn't move.

'If you were the wolf and I were the human--'

'But you're not, so shut the hell up.'

"Is everything okay? Are you sure the bite didn't don't anything?"

"I'm fine, honest." He was talking in his head? He's talking to his wolf? I can't believe I can hear them it must be from the bite.

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah, I think I going to go to bed." I stood and stretched rubbing my neck and barely feeling the wounds as they already closed up. I started walking upstairs and I waved good night to Daniel, I heard his wolf arguing with him again.

'Just lose they god damn bet already, she basically gave you permission to fuck her.'

'If you say another I will keep you lock up in here and not shift for a whole year.'