Chapter Eight: Our First Kiss...Then Our Second

I didn't see him for the rest of the day, well until about 11:30 when he strolled in tossing a pint of ice cream and a spoon on the coffee table in front of me. He didn't say anything to me and I wasn't prying him to say anything. He walked into the kitchen and before I knew it he was walking upstairs to his room. He slammed his door and I flinched from it. Did what I say earlier really effect him? It shouldn't have should it? Why is he so angry? I opened the pint and of course he got me half mint chocolate chip and regular chocolate, I sighed and close it, walked to kitchen, and stuck it in the freezer. I walked upstairs and towards the blue room despite my good judgment. I walked to the door and reluctantly knocked.

He opened the door quickly and his eyes were jumping from green to gray quicker then any of the times before. I bit my lip and opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"What?" He growled at me angier than I ever seen him.

"Why are you so upset at me?"

He chuckled humorlessly. "I'm not."

"You are."

"How are you going to tell me that I'm upset at you? I'm not Gabrielle."

"You are. I know you are. Your angier than ever, you slammed doors, and you seem like you hate me--"

"Don't you ever say I hate you because I don't." He corrected me. "I love you."

I furrowed my brows. "Doesn't seem like it."

"I don't like it when someone says that I don't love my mate." He snapped at me. " Even when it's my mate telling me."

"You love me? Why do you treat me the way you do then?"

"That's the only way I know--"

"That's the only way you know? When you love someone, you don't sexually harrass then and treat me like property."

"Why don't you try running a full pack, town, and have to try to control a wolf who thinks it's okay to try and rape their mate who's being a selfish bitch."

"I'm the bitch? Why the fuck don't you try living my life where my mother left me, I have no father, no friends, and the guy I'm fucking marrying is an Alpha werewolf and is my mate who is an arrogant bastard!"

"Oh boo fucking hoo, you weren't fucking loved, there's people out there who have the same problem and they're perfectly fine!"

"Oh fuck you!" I shouted.

"Fuck you!" He shouted back. I glared at him and thought how stupid I was coming up here trying to be nice and wonder what's wrong with him. "Why even come up here?"

"Because I was fucking worried!"

"You're worried about me? Yeah fucking right, why?"

"Because the one fucking person, who is supposed to love me, fucking treats me like this! And when I come to see if you're okay, you start yelling at me--" He yanked me into the room and slammed me against the wall next to the door.

"I do love you." He slammed me into a rough kiss against the wall. I gave in to kissing him. I wanted to feel the love he claim to have towards me for so long, I couldn't take the pain of lonliness any longer; and trust me, I'm glad I didn't.

The sensations I felt whenever he touched me couldn't compare to the first kiss I experienced with Daniel. It was a billion--trillion times better than that and it was my first kiss. Even though I had little experience with boys and kissing, it didn't seem that hard and Daniel seemed to be in control. When his tongue swept my bottom lip, I pulled back in fright.