Chapter Seven: His Threats Don't Work

"So Gabrielle since this whole 'wolf' thing is new to you, I'll let today and tomorrow slid, but Wednesday we have a pack meeting everyone must attend."

"I thought this werewolf thing was only for guys? Why should I have to go if I don't shift into a wolf?" Daniel just proved to me the impossible and now I'm stuck here with him and I think I just lost my mind with all of this. It's too much to comprehend and everywhere I turn, I'm bombarded with more fucked up things.

"Because wolves and their mates must go. It's a rule."

"A stupid one." I mumbled.

"But one." She said. "Now Wednesday around noon, Daniel will take you to the pack house. The meeting will be held and then the men will leave and patrol and practice combative techniques while us girls talk socially."

"Whatever." I said.

"Gabrielle..." Daniel's voice made me shiver. He's scares me more than before because he a God damn werewolf and can kill me, but he also fascinates me to a whole other level. I looked back and saw him standing at the doorway and his body vibrated a new more instinctive aura. The power I thought he had because he was bigger was in fact because he was a werewolf. An Alpha werewolf.

"Fine, "

"Great dear," She smiled. "See you in two days." She closed the door to the house and left me again alone with Daniel.

I turned and found Daniel glaring at me. I walked over to the couch and plotting down. He growled.

"What now?" I asked.

"We need to talk."

"About what?" I asked. "Please don't tell me your cousins can fly; because if they can, I'll just about to check myself into an asylum."

"No."

"What?" I exhaled exhaustedly. "I'm beyond tired for this and it's not fair that my life gets more complicated every time I turn around."

"Well let me make one thing simple: I must mark you before the pack meeting."

"What's that?" I asked slouching more into the couch.

"Well when a wolf finds his mate, the first thing he does is mark them so no one wolf claims or marks her."

"Claim as in...sex?"

"Yes."

"So, if I'm not marked--" I gulped hardly. I stared at him.

"You'll be like a piece of candy surround by a house filled with children."

"But don't most of them have mates?"

"Alpha male mates are different. They attract any and all wolves, mated or not. With your looks," He looked me over slightly and turned around. "You're not making it out alive."

"So marking me will stop them from raping me?" I asked. It doesn't seem that hard when your virginity is at risk. "What do I do then?"

"Let me mark you." He said.

"And that process consist of what?"

"I bite you."

"You bite me? Like literally bite into my flesh."

"I bite you and my salvia contains pheromones that mixes my scent with yours and tell the other wolves that your mine." He sat adjacent frorm me in a single chair. I looked away slightly scared. He has to bite me or I get raped. He's going to be a part of me so now, controlling who I come in contact with.

"I will bite you by Tuesday, whether you like it or not. You can decide to chose earlier if you want. I don't care."

"I don't know about that--" He stared at me with such confusion and anger, and when a growl erupted from his throat again. I shut up very quickly and sat with a pout on my face.