•Chapter 10•

Chapter 10

After spending 2 hours on the phone with my father who was worried sick since I didn't answer about 10 calls last night, I finally went to my awaited sleep.

I don't know why but since the night where, Stiles saved me. I changed, my dreams changed. Now I have happy dreams and I don't have as much sadness as I once had.

At least something about that night was good.

*

"Good morning. As you all know, Mr. Harries is still missing – I mean, sick." Jennifer says making me sigh. Could Mr Harris be a sacrifice? Apparently he had a connection to the army. I rest my head on my fist as I pay attention to the brunette teacher. "Anyway, I'm filling in while we all hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take my place. Okay so let's get started, shall we?" She asks while I open up my book.

I look back to see Stiles and Scott whispering before Scott receives a call.

I look back and pay attention to the board as the substitute teacher writes down some letters in which I take some time to recognise. Boo.

*

Along with me, Stiles and Scott went to the Vet as Scott received a call from his boss, Deaton in which he explained how he was going to be taken. In which he was.

"This is really getting out of hand." I say. "People are missing left and right, people that we care about might be taken."

"Great way to show positivity." Stiles says handing me a thumbs up.

We walk inside the building to see Sheriff Stilinski.

"How did you know?" Scott asks.

"Stiles called me as soon as you left the school. I'm sorry. Your boss' car is still here, and the back door was wide open." Sheriff says looking at Scott with pity as Scott looks lost.

"All right, we're doing everything we can. Right now, the best thing you can do is go back to school." Sheriff says before walking away along with the other police officers.

"We have to tell him." Scott says turning to us and whispering.

"What?" I ask confused. Isn't that too risky?

"You mean, like, tell him, tell him, or tell him something else that isn't telling him what I think you want to tell him?" Stiles says stumbling over his words.

"You know what I mean." Scott says nodding before looking back at the sheriff who was in the other room gathering information.

"I don't know if that's a good idea. You might be putting him at risk, you know?" I ask.

"You don't think I know?" Scott says.

"You remember how your mom reacted? She didn't look you in the eye for like, a week." Stiles says making me nod.

"And she also got over it, and – and it actually made us closer." Scott says. He has a point.

"Well, maybe he won't feel comfortable being under the same roof as a werewolf." I say pointing to myself.

"I don't know. I mean, look at him." Stiles says before turning to look in his father's direction.

"He looks overwhelmed." I say.

"He's overwhelmed because he has no clue what's happening. He's got people dying in his town, the town that he's supposed to protect, and it's not his fault that he doesn't know what's happening. He's going to find out sooner or later." Scott says.