No words.

Sleeping like a normal day and I never knew that I would wake up to such a horrible event. 

Waking up and my phone was full of messages from my friends telling me about the event that shocked me and horrified me. How can someone just come into a place that is supposed to make people so happy to see their idols and listen to music that makes them happy to make them suffer and even kill some of them? 

I could feel my heart dropping as I read my twitter and instagram feed full of kind words from all types of people around the world, thinking about the parents that were watching TV hoping their kids were having a great time and not knowing how dangerous that night would be and how it would affect their life forever. 

Also, the fact that one of my closest friends were going to go to the concert but didn't go last minute scared the crap out of me and that I don't live too far away from Manchester. I also thought if there was any of my readers in that scene and my heart completely broke. 

My thoughts are with the families and Ariana Grande as no artist should ever experience what she experienced last night. 

I wish I could do more, I hope for a better world full of peace where people can be happy in their place of happiness. No person should go to a concert and never come back home to their loved ones. <3 

#PrayForManchester #StandTogether 

 Stay safe and Love you :* <3