•Chapter 5•

•Chapter 5•

"She's not dead." Spoke Derek in Denial.

"Derek, he said 'Theres a dead body, it's Erica', doesn't exactly leave us much room for interpretations." I spoke resting my hips against a metal table next to Stiles thinking about poor Erica's demise.

"Then who was in the vault with Boyd?" Derek wondered.

"Someone else, obviously." Stiles said.

"Maybe it was the girl in the motorcycle. Okay? The one who saved you." Scott says looking at a cold Isaac.

I'm never doing that.

"No, she wasn't like us. And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was." Isaac said with a towel wrapped around his cold shivering body.

"What if that's how Erica died?" Derek asks.

"They, like, pit them against each other during the full moons and see which one survives." Stiles says.

"Like Werewolf thunder dome." I say looking at my feet, feeling Stiles' eyes on me.

"Then we get them out tonight." Derek says crossing his arms. Of course.

"Be smart about this, Derek. You can't just go storming in." Deaton says.

"If Isaac got in, then so can we." Derek says.

He really reeks of confidence. I wish I was like that, sadly I have a lot of insecurities.

"But he didn't get through a vault door, did he?" Deaton asks yet another question towards the sourwolf.

"We need to think this through." I say, looking at Stiles who is looking through his phone.

"Yeah, we need a plan." Scott says.

"How are we gonna come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than 24 hours?" Derek asks obviously in his sour tone.

"Uh, I think someone already did. 'Beacon Hills first national closes its doors three months after vault robbery." Stiles says reading of his phone. "Doesn't say here how it was robbed, but it probably won't take long to find out." Stiles finishes.

"How long?" Derek asks.

"It's the internet, Derek." I say rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, Minutes." Stiles finishes.

*

Today is the day of the full moon, I can't be more nervous. Last full moon, Hanna and Jason had to tie me down for the whole night.

I don't know what will happen, so I will not leave the Stilinski house today.

"Come on, Dayton!" Stiles says. Rather annoying. "We need you." He says.

"Uhm – not if I'm going all werewolf on you and kill you." I say laying down and hugging my pillow.

"Well, I trust you. Plus, I'll be there. I took care of Scott, I can take care of you." He says picking up some papers that are on the floor.

"Really? After I told you about me being an Omega, you acted differently for a few days. What happened?" I ask standing up.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Stiles says.

"You didn't look at me in the eyes for two days." I say as he let out a frustrated sigh.

"I felt responsible for you being bitten." Stiles says, also not making eye contact. "I feel like that night I should've looked back." He says.