• Chapter 15 •

Great, it's Scott's father.

I know it due to Scott's pictures of him in his house.

He was now talking to my boyfriend. I need to get used to calling him that.

I sit and wait for him pacing around nervously wondering what they could be talking about since we obviously have more things to be talking about since 3 parents have disappeared.

It was me.

I killed your father.

He gave me more strength, he gave me more power.

I KILLED YOUR FATHER!

I gasp for air as I wake up as my werewolf self starts to grow.

"No, no, no. Hey! Calm down. You're okay." Stiles says from next to me bringing me in for a hug. "You're okay."

"It was her." I said after finally calming down.

"What? It was who? Who did what?" Stiles asks confused.

"Jennifer, she killed my father, I saw it in my dream." I said.

"Dayton, it was simply a dream. That doesn't mean it was real." He says still with his hands on my cheeks.

"It wasn't really a dream it was like – she was standing right in top of me and saying it." I say."I just know it was her. You have to believe me, Stiles!" I say.

"Shh, I believe you!" He says making me calm down with those words.

We were now talking about our next step, not including Scott since he went with Deucalion. I respect his decision because I would probably do the same if it was anyone from my family.

This little talk about what was going to happen next didn't really bother me because I already had my own plans.

"Hey, what's up Day?" I hear Hanna's voice from the other side of the line.

"Hi Hanna, look I need to ask you a favour." I say.

"As long as I can help, sure." She says.

"I need you to get your werewolf friends and come to Beacon Hills. Please." I say in kind of desperation.

"What? Are you crazy?" She asks.

"Look I know but I need to do this." I say.

"And what exactly is it you need to do?" She asks.

"This – thing, her name is Jennifer. She killed my father, because it gave her more power." I say.

"Are you serious – I mean are you certain?" She asks.

"Yeah! It makes sense, she is taking all of my friends parents and my father dies!" I say. "You have to trust me, Hanna." I say.

I hear her let out a sigh of stress.

"Fine! I'll get Jason and all the werewolves I know and we will go there." She says making me smile.

"Thank you!" I say thanking the werewolf over and over again.