• Aftermath •

"Dayton, do you accept Stiles as your husband?" The priest asks.

"I do." I say with tears in my eyes as the moment I had been waiting for had finally come.

"Stiles do you accept Dayton as your husband?" The priest asks my fiancé.

"I certainly gladly do." He says like the little dork that he is letting out the smile that I want to see and witness for the rest of my happy life.

"I declare you husbands. You may kiss." The priest says.

I quickly put my hands softly on his cheeks and kiss Stiles' soft lips while smiling and crying at the same time.

We then turn around to the clapping audience to see everyone important to me.

Scott, our best friend who has cheered us on always.

Lydia, our favourite banshee.

Liam, basically our first son.

Malia, who was smiling like an idiot slowly grew on me.

Candice, my loving mother or might I say angel.

Cassandra, my best friend who has always sticked with me. Along with her new boyfriend, Theo.

Hannah and Jason who finally got together.

Then I looked at my side to see the man who I have loved. Loved him for his flaws and his perfections.

But then, I realised someone was missing, some people actually. But they weren't actually missing they were just invisible. They stole Harry Potter's invisibility cloak and it was part of their daily wear.

My mom, my dad, Allison, Aiden. All sharing the invisibility cloak. But I know they were here. I knew it.

I felt it.

And they will always be by my side until my last second.

Love you all.