•Chapter 6•

•Chapter 6•

I wake up, my eyelids struggling to be open, I look around the current room I am in, my eyes stop at the window, as the light breaks in.

I stand up and try my hardest to remember the events of last night. I turned. It was the full moon and I turned.

How did I get here?

I look at my clothing and I still had the same clothes as yesterday.

"Ah – you're awake." Someone says, opening the door to the guest room which I was currently sleeping in.

I look up to see Stiles looking down at me with a rather odd expression.

"Yes – Hi. What happened exactly?" I asked rubbing my eye.

"Do you mean, with you or the whole night because if you're talking about the whole night then you better be prepared to stay here all day." He says making my tired eyes widen.

"Was it that deep?" I ask getting up from the now messy bed, quickly tiding it up.

"Yeah – well to simplify it. Isaac, Scott and Derek, along with plot twist, Chris Argent, went to find Erica and Boyd which was pretty rough but they managed to do it. While that is going on, Lydia went to the pharmacy but ended up, somehow in a swimming pool with a dead body! Yayzie. She made the stupid mistake of calling the police instead of me first. And turns out that he is a 'human sacrifice' along with Heather." He said, looking down when saying Heather's name.

"Heather? You found her?" I asked, changing my shirt.

"I did, not in the best way. She was in the hospital with uh – her throat sliced open." He said scratching his eyebrow.

After putting on a new shirt, I walk to him and give him a hug. A heartfelt hug. I really am sorry for him and Heather. I might have hated her but she didn't deserve to die like this.

"It's okay." I whisper to him.

"She didn't deserve this." He said with no sign of tears. Which in my opinion is bad because it is way better if you let it all out instead of keeping it in like a cage.

That's why I cry every time something sad happens and I am known as a cry-baby. No shame.

We break apart from the hug as we walk downstairs to go to the school. New day, it doesn't feel like yesterday I almost attacked people. It's just a day.

Not like I'll want to kill myself.

*

I have a freaking cross-country and I want to kill myself.

Think positive, Dayton. Popcorn, Rainbows, Son of the Rainbow, Skittles, Stiles Stilinski.

I'm fine.

I still want to kill myself.

"Okay, was he like... could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he you know, virginal?" Stiles asks, as we go through our lockers, getting ready for the pointless cross-country.

"Hold on – there is a 'look' for virgins?" I ask looking at Stiles. "Do I look virginal?" I ask making Stiles have a wonderous look on his face.

"I don't know – are you a virgin?" He asks making me roll my eyes. Seriously? "Anyways, Scott, did he or did he not look – virginal." Stiles asks as I shove clothes on my locker.