Epilogue

Epilogue

Sixteen Years Later

Pierce looked over the backyard of the Pack House, a light smile on his lips. Cecilia was off mingling with other members. She was a great Luna, beautiful, strong, and his.

Malorie was in the pool with her mate Uriah. She was two years away from getting her doctorate in medicine. The kid was a smart ass, and was the highest of her class when she graduated.

“Daddy! Daddy!” Pierce kneeled down to Casey’s height. The four year old had his eyes but her mother’s flaming red hair.

“Yeah Case?”

“Becker keeps on teasing me about my hair!” Becker was their nine year old son, the twin of his other brother Trent. They were both the splitting image of Pierce with the exception of their eyes. The identical match of Cecilia’s green emeralds.

“Is he? Where?”

Casey pointed to where Becker was, throwing a football with Trent.

“I’ll go talk to him.”

Casey pecked Pierce on the cheek, giggling. “Thanks Daddy, you’re the best.”

She ran off, and Pierce walked over to his son. The kid didn’t even know that Pierce was behind him as he threw Becker over his shoulder.

“How many times have I told you to be nice to your little sister?” Pierce tickled Beck’s stomach, and he squealed with laughter.

“Dad stop! I’m sorry! Mercy! Mercy!”

Pierce let go of Becker, and rubbed his head. “No more Becker, I’m serious.”

“I’m sorry Dad,” he said sheepishly, “I won’t do it again.”

Pierce stared at Trent too, “you also boy.”

He held his hands up, “I wasn’t involved.”

The boys went back to throwing the football, as if neither of them got in trouble.

Once again Pierce looked over the backyard. Casey was swinging with her friends, happy. Bennett and Leila were showcasing their third addition of the family, Oliver, while the other two kids, Adam and Kiersten crowded around for attention like the little eight and twelve year olds they were.

Remy and Raphael weren’t able to come. Remy was on bed rest after a terrible fall in one of her competitions. Raphael stayed with her in Montana along with their only child, their fourteen year old Isaiah.

Pierce leaned against the side of the house, his arms crossed. No one dare interrupt the Alpha as he was thinking.

His youngest and most quiet, Isabelle, a three year old little girl with straight chocolate brown hair naturally highlighted with dark red, and another anomaly of the Harvey family, silver eyes, was sleeping peacefully in one of the chairs. The sound didn’t affect her, and on most normal night’s, a thunderstorm couldn’t either.

He sighed. All in all, Cecilia and Pierce had managed to have seven children. Pierce was surprised to hear the announcement that Cecilia was once again pregnant at the age of forty.

Wolves aged slower around thirty five, but that was also the time that they were finishing up the opening to have children. So when Cecilia showed him the pregnancy stick, he was more than happy.

A head of fiery hair popped up from a group of wolves. Cecilia came bustling out of the group seconds later, and barreled into Pierce’s arms.

“Hey baby,” he kissed her. “I think the twin’s inauguration is going well.”

“Duh,” Cecilia rolled her eyes. “Leila and I planned the damn thing.”

He smiled, “yes, you did.”

“So, why are you moping over here?”

“I’m not moping, just thanking Luna for what she’s given me.”

“And that is?” A playful glint entered his mate’s eyes.

“You, and my children, and my pack.”

Cecilia kissed him, and placed her mouth against his ear. “And what about later?”

He grinned wickedly. “I think this party needs to speed up a little.”

Evy watched Malorie in jealousy and hopefulness. She ached, no, longed, yearned for a mate. Someone who could kiss her and make her forget everything in the world. She wanted somebody to be the bearer of her children who would come home from a long day of work and fall asleep on her swollen stomach.

It was something she knew as too soon at the ripe age of sixteen, but knew that it would eventually happen.

Asher nudged her, grinning. “Whatcha thinking about sis?”

She shrugged. “How ugly you are.”

He gasped, and placed a hand on over his heart. “I’m offended, really. If you’re calling me ugly, that means you are too, after all, you are my twin.”

Evelyn rolled her eyes, “whatever dork.”

She smiled at him. All of their banter was joking, something they’d done ever since they learned to speak. The only bond greater than theirs was Evy’s to her fathers. He was her idol and wished that someday she could be like him, powerful and mighty.

“I’m gonna get a drink,” Ash announced. Evy snorted. The only reason he did that was so that the flock of girls around him would follow.

Her Mom explained to her that when their names were chosen, it was because they believed that she was going to be the outgoing type as Asher was going to be the shy one.

It was the complete opposite.

Evy shook her head, and smiled. She spotted her parents kissing, gross, and looked away. She may be sixteen and know what sex is, but she did not want to see them kissing. She already caught them having sex on time, and Evy can swear it was the time they conceived Casey.

“Hey Evy,” Malorie looped her arm through Evy’s. Malorie was a perfect Californian in every sense even though she was born and partly raised in Montana. Not only was her hair copied from an angel picture, all golden and curly, her eyes also matched the ocean minutes away from their home. Years from living in the sun created the golden hue from her skin. She was model tall at a whopping five nine. Luckily, Uriah, her mate, was six three.

“Hey Mal.”

The sun caught a sparkle of her sister’s ring. A rock that was perfectly sized and shaped. Malorie wasn’t one for extravagant jewelry, and Uriah took that to heart by getting her the most simply beautiful engagement ring.

Evelyn sighed, still gazing at the mesmerizing ring. Malorie laughed, hugging Evy to her. “Soon,” she said. “One day he will come knocking every door to your life down and give you hell. But in the end, it’s all worth it, and you wouldn’t wish for anything else.”

“Yeah,” Evy smiled. She watched her parents, the Alpha’s, the soul mates of them all, cuddle against the wall. “He sure will.”

One day, he will be my downfall and my light. Eventually.

-------------------------

That's all! I hope you liked it!

The song is Beautiful Love by The Afters.

Like it! Vote it! Love it!

-Lunalov673