Twenty Seven

Twenty Seven

In all the times she’d put on a damn dress, this one didn’t want to zip!

She’d bought the dress specifically for Pierce tonight. The one long sleeved shoulder let the bare one stand out, defined and soft. The dress went down to mid-thigh, hugging her all the way. A few silver chains hooked to the sleeved shoulder, and the back was extremely low.

Cecilia hoped that the dress would show him, as a gateway, that she was ready to fulfill their bond.

The only problem is the cursed zipper! You would think that it would zip up quickly, since it was on the sleeveless side. The mirror she stood in front of showed her frustration. Her hands were starting to ache from clutching the small metal plate.

“Stupid, blasted, incorrigible thing!” Cecilia muttered under her breath. “I knew I should’ve bought the red dress!”

Before he even touched her, Cecilia sensed his presence behind her. His hands replaced hers on the zipper, and as if the dress liked him better, the zipper went up flawlessly.

Hmph!

“I think I’d like this one better than the red.”

Cecilia rolled her eyes, and turned around, noticing how his eyes were bright with excitement and mischief, and pushed him back.

“Let’s go lover boy,” she said, and picked up her purse, “we’re enough late as it is, we were supposed to be at the restaurant ten minutes ago!”

Pierce held a sheepish smile, and Cecilia narrowed her eyes. “I actually set the reservation for eight, not seven thirty.”

All Cecilia wanted to do was slap the shit out of him. He made her rush to get ready for nothing! The cheek looks so ready to be slapped…

No, she chanted, this needs to be a good date, one where it goes to what I expect. It has to.

Pierce smiled shyly again, and held out his arm, “shall we?”

Cecilia held down the frustration, and smiled, “we shall.”

Oh Luna, if it weren’t for the setting, Cecilia would be on the table with that dress on her… it would be in pieces and Pierce wouldn’t just use his hand this time.

They both knew, that the dress Cecilia was wearing was saying something. Tonight is one of the nights he’d ever seen her actually dress nicely. She was usually in her work out clothes or jeans and tank tops, but not tonight.

Not only was the dress super sexy on her, but the way it hugged her, damn, he was getting hard just thinking about the possibility of tonight.