Exceptions..

When the clock hit bang on six o clock..I was out the office before Justin could say anything to me. I couldn't bare to be around him knowing that he fucked her and then fucked me. How could he do that to me? To us..? Was there even an us? 

As I get to elevator, I was pinned against the wall as the doors began to close

'Do not move'

He went away for seconds and then I felt hte elevator gradually growing to a stop, then he was back on me. His tall frame pinning my petite frame to the wall of the elevator, his hands at either side of my head and his lips just at the bottom of my ear

'Justin..'

'Shh..you need to stop over thinking things and talk to me. You think I fucked her right? You think I fucked her and then fucked you to make you forget it and forgive me. Right?'

'No..'

Yes

'Yes, you do. Angel, lets make this more clear. I didn't screw her, she came in and practically started stripping of what she was wearing, I tried to make her put it back on because I didn't want you to come back to see her. That only made her more desperate and for her to begin taking my clothes off and shoving her tongue down my throat. Wait-let me finish. How good does it sound for a man to push a woman and potentially harm her? Also she caught me off guard and I fell down-luckily- on the couch which gave her an advantage to pulling my shirt out more. With my blazer already off she had a pretty good access. I held her away the minute I landed on the couch. You know what my first thought was the minute she started kissing me? Zoey. I was scared incase you walked in and got hurt, I never want to hurt you. I don't know what the hell you're doing to me..I have never felt this way about a woman before. I've always kept myself to myself and the women I screw at arms length, but you..you walk in and all that fucks up'

'I apologise for your sex drive being on overload apparantly whenever I'm around'

'If I didn't enjoy the words which came out of your smart mouth I would have the right mind to spank the hell out of you. I have the urge to be with you all the damn time, to protect you, to make you laugh, to hold you when you cry, to hold you for no reason at all. I want to hold you when you fall asleep and wake up to you in the morning. I've never wanted that with anyone..why all of a sudden you?'

'Justin can you please not do this now? I want to go home and soak away all the pains of today'

'Not until we're fixed Zoey'

'There's nothing to fix! You said it yourself! You can't love! You don't want a relationship! You don't like what you feel or think when you're around me! I get it! Please just let me go!'

 He spun me round, pinned me to the wall with his hips, cupped my face in his hands and kissed me like I was more important than breathing. He stroked his tongue in and out of my mouth, tasting me, savouring me. Almost..loving me. I kissed him back with the same passion never wanting it to end. Why me? I had all the same questios as him..yet only he had the answers.

'Justin..I-I just want to go home. Today's been a hard day for me and I want to go home and..and-'

I never realised I was crying until his thumbs were wiping my tears away and he held me tight to him trying to sooth me

'It's okay baby, I'll take you home. I won't leave you, I need you Zoe..'

---

Half an hour later we were at my house, Justin let JJ out and fed him while I ran a bath and went over the days events. Justin told me he couldn't love, he basically told me he didn't want a relationship but I was an exception but I confused him. His ex girlfriend tried to practially rape him and now she's on a hunt for blood..for me. And then he tells me he needs me? What the hell does that mean? 

Trying to push the confusion out of my head, I stripped down and got in the bath. As soon as the water hit my body I instantly relaxed. My muscles soaked and soothed and as did my mind. I never registered Justin coming in the bathroom and stripping down until I was leant forward and he clambered in behind me. I sat in between his legs..his legs pinning mine to either side of the bath and letting the water stroke into my sex and warm me..there. I never realised how much I needed to be soothed there in order to relax more. 

My head fell back on to Justin's shoulder and he lay small gently kisses to my temple. None of us said a word, we just enjoyed each others company. His fingers glided down the inside of my leg and eventually ventured down my aching sex and began there sensual circling and teasing.

I gripped his thigh as he kept stroking me..and stroking..and stroking. Eventually, I gasped his name in a sweet surrender to him. He cradled me against his chest, still not saying anything. Then I understood..'he needs me'. He was showing me instead of telling me. His way of showing me was pleasuring me until I called out for him.

This is how he gets me to give in to him, to show him what he wants..he needs. He doesn't have to speak it to let me know it. How long can we last like that? How long can we go until I finally feel like he's using me for sex and I lose my mind? Along with the unanswered questions..

How long until I my past comes back and haunts me? The past that Justin doesn't have a clue about..the past that could scare him off.

It could ruin us..

......................................................................................................................................................

You have no idea how sorry I am that I can't upload all the time! A-Levels are killing me! I'm trying to plan chapters but I just can't type them up!

I really hope you like this chapter, I wanted a cute-ish one so..I tried

Let me know what you think!

Thank you!

Lovelovelove<3