What Just Happened?

The first week of work was easy and kind of like a breeze. Justin seemed to be a little like me, he was nervous at first and then he was getting in to the comfort zone with having me around. I could tell because when he was shouting or getting stressed he wouldn't hold back as much as the day before. Like yesterday after I came in from lunch with Dan, he was a little bit out of it from stressing himself out so much.

---

"Damn it! Zoey! Where's the paperwork that you handed me on Monday? I thought I told you to leave it on my desk so I had it all to view at the weekend?" I could see through the frosted glass between us that he was pacing back and forth from his desk and cupboards trying to search for everything, another thing about him I noted. He wasn't the best at putting things where they're meant to go.

"Justin I filed them for you, they're in your second file cabinet in the third draw under 'P'."

"Why did you put them there?" I walked in to his office and leaned on the wall as he went through the files and found what he was looking for. When he turned around and saw me, he seemed to freeze. I saw him take me in as he looked at me from head to toe and then I saw his eyes change. They got a look in them which I'd seen him have before, again when he looked at me. And I can't deny that every time he looked at me like that I felt a little hot inside. Those looks are the reasons why I keep wearing knee length everything because I like to know I can have his attention.

"I put them there because you're terrible at keeping things safe."

"I am not!"

"Oh please! The copies of the bills Dan gave you yesterday? Where are they?"

"On my desk."

"Wrong, they're in your top draw in the cupboard over there. What about the transcripts Dan gave you on Monday? Or the money Dan gave you for the supplies the other day?"

"What is it with you and Dan? It's like you're both crushing on each other, you've known one another for around a week now and you don't leave each other alone. You know he has a girlfriend right?"

Is he jealous that I get along with Dan? Why would he be so mad about that, I don't understand? He's the one who said he wanted me to get along with the other workers and make friends. I don't understand the problem here?

"What the hell's gotten in to you? You were Mr.Nice when I first met you and whenever I'm with Dan or mention him you change to a different person. Now I know I shouldn't say this because I'm your new little play toy to boss about, but you really are bipolar. Yes I know that he has a girlfriend, do you forget that we spoke about all that on Monday? Why the hell would you be so bothered if I did like Dan anyway? I don't see how that could be a problem for you."

He didn't say anything, but he did smirk. He did that a lot, he smirked. And it made me feel tingly inside and I don't know why. I know he was hot but, was I getting a bigger crush on my boss than what I should have? 

He began to walk over to me slowly. The papers he held were on the floor and he placed his hands in his pockets, his stride was slow but it still showed ease as he came to me and stood in front of me.

"You really do speak your opinion on what's best in situations don't you Miss Bennett?" He wasn't looking at me, he was looking at my lips. I couldn't say anything back because I was so scared of what I was feeling and thinking. I just nodded while trying to step back while didn't end well, I tripped over the plant pot he had at the doorway of my office. But he caught me. One of his arms were around my back and the other holding my waist and I was holding the tops of his arms. He was looking at me with a little concern but I also noted some amusement.

"Are you alright? You didn't hurt your ankles with those heels or anything?" I still couldn't form words, just simple nods.

"Are you sure you're okay? You aren't speaking?" And I didn't want to either because I feared I'd speak my thoughts. I wanted to kiss him. A lot. He kept licking his lips and looking at mine, and he was so close to me. His cologne was sweet yet musky and it was what I imagined he would taste like. Kind of like a million dollars.

His arms didn't change from their position, they remained around me holding me to him as he looked at me. I felt something in the air change between us. The chemistry that was there had suddenly sparked to more than what it once was. I felt things inside of me that I hadn't felt in a while, it was the kind of feeling you felt when you watched Ryan Gosling take Rachel McAdams to bed because they were confessing their unforgettable love to one another after all those years.

I knew it was wrong to feel this but I didn't care whether it made me face extreme consequences or not. I wanted this man and in such a short period of time. I just didn't know if he felt the same way about me.

---

I remember that day well and I probably will for a long time. Justin was different after all that happened. He sometimes was closed off and at other times he was full on. I didn't understand what was happening.

We were having lunch at his desk again with Dan as we went over some more paperwork to do with the company cars, jets and helicopters-which I had no idea we had. While we discussed it all Justin kept his hand on my thigh and let himself travel inward and then back. It was driving me crazy and not just because it made me want to have him on the desk. I didn't understand why he was doing it. We weren't dating and we certainly weren't close enough to do anything like that. And I didn't care, I liked that he was touching me inappropriately while his friend was at the other side of the desk and couldn't see anything.

His hand rose higher on my thigh, and higher. He knew what he was doing to me. Every time I tightened my legs together he coughed and squeezed my thigh to make me stop. When he was right at the top and slowly creeping inwards I shot up from the desk.

"I think it's time to clear up all this rubbish, don't you?" Dan nodded and began helping me clear the rubbish from lunch away. Then after we finished our tea and coffee's, Dan left. I darted in to my office and closed the door. 

What the hell just happened?

......................................................................................................................................

I hope this was good for you! In the next chapter I'm going to do it all in Justin's point of view! I really  hope you all like it!

The bad news here, is that I'm going away for a couple of weeks so I may not be able to upload but I will be so happy if I can!

Thank you all so much for reading! It means so much!

lovelovelove<3

@clifford4pizza