Let me take care of you

The next day I woke up and I felt different from what I usually would. I feel like, some big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I just feel good inside for some strange reason. I looked at the time and it was quarter to six. I suppose I can lay in for a bit till half 6. I then checked my phone and I had a text from Justin.

''New message from: Justin

Good Morning Zoey, I trust you slept well? You may wake up with a feeling of of fulfilment. I tried my best to make that happen anyway;)
I wouldn't normally do this but if you would like to take the day off-to settle your tension-then you may, I shall come check on you later if needs be but if not then I shall pick you up around half 7. Which one would you prefer? More importantly how are you feeling?"

Shall I get the day off or shall I go in? I don't feel anything bad. I guess I'll take a quick shower first and judge it by that. I got out of bed and stood up to get a shower and then I felt pain. Wow did I feel pain. Maybe a shower will help calm it down. I walked to the shower and turned on the hot water then stripped down and got in. The water seemed to soak in to all the right places to calm everything in me. Once I was done I got out and dried off and then put a dressing gown on. Some of the pains were still there but they were bearable. I got my phone and then replied to Justin.

"Reply to: Justin

Good morning sir. Yes you're right, I do feel that along with some unease, being a little pain. They aren't as bad now as I got a shower to get relief of them. A day off to pamper and take care of myself sounds lovely but I can't afford to take a day off and miss something as you already gave me Friday off. I'll see you at half 7."

"Reply from: Justin

I'll be round to yours sooner, I want to check that you're actually ok and not lying. I'll see you at about quarter to seven."

"Reply to: Justin

I'm honestly fine, but if you insist then ok, I'll see you then."

Why must you come over then? Well it's six now so I have time to do everything else. I went downstairs and got some yogurt for breakfast and ran back upstairs and brushed my teeth. Afterewards I decided to curl my hair which took me about fifteen minutes. After I then got a nice simple black work dress which came to my knees out my wardrobe and slipped it on. I decided to put some black tights on with it so my legs weren't showing and Justin didn't think anything. I then put some sensible black heels on and then put some mascara, eyeliner and red lipstick on. Justin should be here in about five minutes. I put some perfume on and got my bag ready then went downstairs just as someone knocked on my door. I opened my door and saw Justin leaning on the frame. He was in a navy blue suit with a light blue button up shirt with the top button open and his tie loose down to his chest. He looked so purposley hot.

"Morning sir."

"Good morning Zoey."

I stepped aside and he walked in and I closed the door and we went in my front room.

"Your dress is very nice, Zoey."

"Thank you. Your suit looks nice, but I think your tie is a little bit low."

I walked up in front of him and got his tie and pulled it up just so it was a little below his undone buttons to add a better effect. As I did so, I could smell his cologne. That cologne. I love that cologne, it makes me feel tingly inside.

"There, that looks better."

I looked up at him and he was looking at me with a little bit of worry in his eyes and also a bit of sympathy.