The 'date'?..

Today was the day of the 'date'. My stomach felt like it could burst open and create a storm of butterflies in my front room. The thought of having Justin here began to drive me crazy, how stupid was I to say yes to letting him come here and be with me? He's my boss and that makes everything so much more inappropriate than it should be. Although I knew it was a bad thing I was doing and I was possibly risking my job as well as getting Justin in trouble with people, I was getting a little thrill from knowing he was going to be in my house. 

I had rushed round the house all morning making sure everything was clean, neat and smelled nice. Including myself. I showered for half an hour to make sure I was clean and crisp just like he always was. I was also thinking of what Justin said yesterday "you're about to hear a whole lot worse." That put me under further pressure to make sure I was looking good for him, this involving my light makeup choice and dress sense. I differed a lot of what I was going to wear today, at first I tried on a black vest top with a black skirt then changed the skirt to jeans and then leggings. I stuck with the vest and leggings while thanking God that the vest covered my ass.

Just as I began to sort JJ out with food, Justin text me at around half past two in the afternoon.

"New message from: Justin

I'm setting off now, I should be there in around half an hour or maybe a little less. I hope you like Rigatoni with roasted tomato and red wine."

"Reply to: Justin

I have not had that so it will be a new experience. Just a warning, the dog may jump up."

"Reply from: Justin

I told you I don't mind dogs, I love them. A warning for you, keep thinking about everything I told you yesterday."

I didn't reply to him after that, I wasn't able to find a response that wouldn't begin a frenzy of questions and make things more awkward than they'd need to be. I wanted to get through this night as quickly as I could without making a total fool of myself. I put my phone down on the table then made sure the kitchen didn't smell like dog food. JJ sat on the couch and I sat with him while I tried to put my nerves at ease.

Twenty minutes later my nerves were brought back by a knock on the door. I jerked up from the couch bringing myself out of the trance I was in and made my way to the door and unlocked it and let Justin in. 

JJ was the first to say hello when he came running from the front room and jumped up at Justin, who was at ease with him and kept stroking him and even bent down so he was facing him. JJ took a liking to him straight away which is just what I needed, another sign to show me that every living thing loved Justin at first sight. It took me a while to realize that for once he wasn't wearing a suit but instead he wore a white shirt with dark blue jeans which were ripped on one of the knees and black trainers. He looked like the bad boy from high school that every teenage girl had a crush on and always fantasized about what his lips would feel like and what his body looked like beneath his clothes.

"Zoey?" He was stood in front of me looking at me like he trying to solve a crossword puzzle. I must have been focusing on him so much that I didn't realize that he was speaking to me. I bet I looked like an idiot, I felt like one.

"Sorry! I'm sorry, I was just..you look so different when you aren't wearing a suit. It kind of took me by surprise, sorry come in!" Stepping aside I made JJ go back to the room and allowed Justin to come in. As he walked past me I could smell his cologne which was mixed with shower gel. If I had to describe his cologne-other than smelling like heaven-I'd say it smelt like what sex felt like. Painful from the strength but so good once you were used to it.