Three Days..

When Justin left yesterday, I felt ok about it. Now that I'm making dinner for myself for the second night in a row, knowing I won't have anyone to share it with is kind of depressing. Also knowing I can't contact Justin is the biggest bummer of them all. I know I was the one the one who made this deal up but..no. I won't give in! I can show him how strong I am without him and that I don't need him for everything. I'm a strong, independant woman. And I have a dog so at least it's some sort of company.

As I was stirring my pasta and the sauce, someone knocked on my door. Who's visiting me at half seven at night? I lowered the gas down and slowly made my way to the door. I could make out through the window (as it was a stained one) that the person was wearing a suit. Justin?

'Zoey it's only me don't worry!'

'Dan?'

'Yep!'

I opened the door and by surprise saw Dan standing there on his phone. Why's Dan here?

'Not that I'm being rude or anything because I'm thrilled to see you but..what are you doing here?'

'Can you take a guess?'

'Justin told you to come make sure I was ok didn't he?'

'Hole in one'

'Dan I'm so sorry for this'

'It's fine, don't worry. I understand why he's like this. He's never had a relationship like this with a woman so he'll always want to make sure you're fine'

'Well you can tell him I'm ok and safe and to stop worrying. And also to stop sending work collegues over at night to make sure I'm ok when they have lives of their own to live'

'Haha, I'll make sure to tell him that. But honestly it's fine. I wasn't doing anything tonight so it gave me something to do'

'Oh, you aren't seeing Jen or anything?'

'Nope. Alone at home with the dog all night'

'So am I'

'One in the same'

'Haha yeah! Hey if you want you can stay and have dinner? I've made enough for two people so if you were hungry and wanted something and maybe a drink then..you're free to stay'

'That sounds lovely'

'Alright well come in then, tell me more about Jen'

I let him in then locked the door and made the way to the kitchen. I got Dan a beer and I got a glass of wine and then drained the pasta and dished it up with some sauce and garlic bread. Both me and Dan sat down at the island and began eating

'So how did you and Jen meet?'

'We were in a pub and my friend knew her so we started talking and then I had the courage to ask her out on a date about a month after meeting her and we got to know each other more there. Then we went out on a few more dates and I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes'

'Aww, that's so cute Dan! I'm so happy for you!'

'Thank you. By the way did you make this sauce yourself?'

'Yeah why?'

'Because it tastes really good. One of the best pasta sauces I've ever had actually'

'Aw, thanks Dan'

We continued eating the meal and having our drinks and talking about Dan and Jen. From what I hear, she's a sweet and bonny girl. Then he started talking about Justin. Can I not get away from this topic for one day?

'He's been really quiet today. I don't know what you did to him but whatever it did, it made him shut up'

'All I did was tell him we need a bit of space from one another so we'll see each other on Saturday'

'And you got days off work for that?'

'I have loads of stuff that needs sorting out and filing so I'm doing that here instead of at work'

'Oh alright. Well still, you've changed him Zoey. He never used to be like this. He usually gave an order and that was that, but now he actually listens to other ideas to try expand on things. Whatever you're doing, please keep it up'

'I will do'

We finished off our drinks then Dan helped me clear the dishes and stuff away. By the time we were done it was thirty five minutes past eight

'Well I better be off Zoe so I don't get stuck in any late night traffic. Thank you for tonight, it's been wonderful'

'You're welcome Dan. It was nice seeing you, but please remember to tell Justin to stop sending you and others over because I feel bad'

'I will do. I'll see you Monday Zoey'

'See you then Dan'

We have each other a quick hug and then he was out the door and to his car. I waved him goodbye and then locked the door and went to the front room to watch TV while JJ was asleep in front of the fire. This is really what it's going to be like until Saturday? Being on my own. Working on my own. Not having anyone to have a good laugh with all day. This time, I actually can't wait for the weekend. Just three more days. I can do it, I have enough will power to not cave in and contact him. 

I stayed awake until it was ten and then decided to go to bed. I turned the TV off, set the alarm and went upstairs to get ready for bed. JJ was asleep at the end as usual as tucked myself under the covers. Just three days. You can do it Zoey. Three..days. I closed my eyes thinking of the man I was desperate to see and fell in to what could be a blissful sleep

---

Brown eyes. Pink lips. Spiked to perfection brown hair. Chiseled jawline. 

All features which haunted each of my dreams, whenever he wasn't around. Each time he makes me feel like the only girl in the world. He makes me feel special, in everyway possible and it's in my dreams. How does he work the magic he works on me whether I'm with him or not? He touches me and I feel sharp signals shoot around my body allowing me to feel pleasure wherever his touch may go. His voice vibrates through my body like an echo in a cave sending random pulses in my body which cause shivers to radiate up and down me making me squirm and wriggle to his every need. 

I wake up in a bolt, sweating and panting at the desire I'm longing for and only gaining through dreams. If this carries on till Saturday, then I'm officially going to lose it. How has he made me feel all this just by taking away my innocence? I know it was part of the package deal of it all, but why? It's not fair. Please Saturday..hurry the hell up before I fall off the edge completely!

....................................................................................................................................................

Thank you for reading! Means a lot that you do! I hope you enjoyed it!

Lovelovelove<3

 @clifford4pizza