chapter 1

----------------------

Tyler's POV (Point Of View)

9 years ago

Dad and I went to visit my moms old pack. Grandpa passed the alpha title to another family. Being the first alpha to ever do that. Grandpa told me that I'm going to lead them one day. I just don't know how.

"Tyler come here." Grandma said from the other side of the garden. When I reached where she was waiting patiently for me. She introduced me to the new alpha and his eight year old daughter and told us to go play.

She looked really weird with her hair is piggy tails and her gigantic glasses which covered half of her face and the braces on her teeth. She smiled at me and she had two missing front tooth. I stared at her weirdly and smiled as a new plan popped into my head.

I took her to the monkey bars and was climbing from one side to another. She stared at me from the floor and I put the first part of my plans into action.

"Ally do you want to follow me into the woods." I asked with my million dollars smile. She hesitated at first before finally answering.

"I can't go till I ask my dad." She said blushing. How do I get her to follow me. Wait a second.

"How about I mind link my dad and ask him." I saw more hesitation, she must be arguing with herself. She finally made a small smile. Meaning she agrees. She nodded gently. And I quickly told my dad I was taking her to the woods.

I can't lie to my dad he believes in respect and will spank you if you slip up. He agreed. Step one complete. Now on to step two.

"Ally let's go my dad agreed." She blushed again. Why does she keep blushing. I want to see what she'll look like when I'm done. We walked to the boarder of the woods and I could smell the grass by now and I could here the boarder patrol all the way from the other side of the forest.

I have a heightened ability to smell. Not because I'm a werewolf, well... half werewolf, half something else or an alpha but I was born that way. They just didn't know what I was. I was made by the goddess like this. I have never needed to change to do what werewolves can do and I'm stronger than them.

But I heal at the rate of a human, if my dad causes the damage, well not my dad but family. But on a normal day I heal faster than a werewolf and I don't age fast but people have come up with the theory that I wouldn't age after forty and so will my mate even if she doesn't accept me.

I walk to the higher tree and cling on it. Using my elongated claws. I cling to the tree with one hand and stretched out my other hand to her. She took it and I began to climb the tree. We went to the branch at least seven foot above the ground. I sat on the branch and she finally let go of me. She was looking at the trees around us. Step two complete.

Now it's time for step three. I smiled at the ground before turning to face Ally. I put my right leg on the other side of the branch; so it was between my legs.

"You're so ugly." I said. I saw her eyes start to water. "And your also a cry baby. I don't know why my grandpa decided to make your father the alpha but just know you're a normal werewolf who doesn't deserve to be the alpha." She was crying by the time I was done and all that was left was the last part of my plan and with that I push her off the branch.

She didn't fall though. My dad was there as fast as I am and caught her. My dad caught her and I am dead.

"Get down here! You're in so much trouble!" I didn't make a move to come down or else he is going to kill me.

"Calm down Austin. I'm sure it was a mistake. She just fell" John tried convincing my dad but my dad knew better it wasn't an accident.

"John get your daughter out of here because if she's not already traumatized by what my son did she will be after I'm done." John walked slowly towards my grandparent's mansion not taking his gaze away from my dad and me.