Chapter 2

Ally's POV

I walk out of my house to see my best friend, Cole, waiting impatiently by his forerunner.

I walk to the side and hop in. He just grumbles about how slow girls are, and we start off to school. With his driving skills, we get there in under fifteen minutes. We park in the closest parking spot in school, which is reserved for only us.

Everyone stares as we come out of the car. It's almost comical, but you become used to it after a while. As soon as we're at the front door of school, my other best friends join us, James, the third of our pack, join us and Cole's mate, Andrea, and now our group is almost complete.

We walk towards her locker, and there she is eating some biscuit. She always does this in the morning, and we all know she's addicted. She senses our presence and pokes her head from her locker.

"Happy birthday." Andrea and I scream in unison. We both hug her and give space for the boys to hug her. Diana gave us all a small smile before shutting her locker.

"Thank you." She whispered. Let me explain everyone in the group.

As you must have noticed. Diana is the shy, reserved, smart one that thinks everything through. James is the funny one that always has something to say. Cole is the one with the attitude, rude and out of his mind. Andrea is the party girl, the friendly one that every boy has a crush on. I'm the honest one, not less crazy than others.

We all met in grade school except Andrea, whom we met in our freshman year of high school. We didn't exactly meet her but she met us.

Cole is your normal lady's gu. Hee's an ex-player with black hai and  grey eyes and built but not too built. We all walk to our class. It was good to be the alpha's daughter, that's why we have all our classes together. I enter the class, and we all take our sits, and the bell rings immediately. We sit together and the teacher comes into the class and that's how school goes on to lunch. We take our normal table and the boys have to leave for soccer practice.

They say their goodbyes as we start eating lunch and planning Diana's birthday party.

"So I feel we should do it as a pool party. It is really going to be cool. We will invite the whole school and throw in some alcohol and music." That's our party.

"Maybe you'll find your mate today?" I said, wiggling my eyebrows. She just laughed it off.

"What do you think he'll look like?" Andrea saved .How does your prince charming look?"

"Unlike the butt face of a mate you'll get." She sticks out her tongue. I smirk and look around. The whole school is here.

"I know you like hot guys, but I don't think you should be describing Joe right." I say quite loudly. Andrea bursts out laughing, and I giggle, watching Diana blush. She used to have this small crush on a boy called Joe.

She gathered her stuff and threw it out in the bin and was out in a flash. We immediately chased after her, but we saw her scurrying outside the building and towards the field, so we slowed down our pace and followed behind her.

"So Andrea, we will all go shopping while the boys are decorating and locking up all valuables." She nodded in agreement. So we had our whole plan. We walked out the door to see the coach pulling at his hair, all the boys lying on the grass and talking.

"They are so dead." Andrea whispered in my ear. I laughed in return. Yes, they were dead. Coach was upset, no furious, and of course, his captain would have to bear that. Guess who the captain is, as you guessed it's Cole. We just took a seat on the bleachers and watched the coach yell at the team.

"You guys will have to practice on Saturday and Sunday if you don't get up now." He yelled. That got all the boys moving. They finally started practicing, but I knew they had already calculated it, and the bell rung not up to 5 minutes afterward. The rest of the team ran towards the school building. While Cole and James ran towards us. We walked towards the parking lot. Andrea called shotgun in Cole's car, and I called shotgun in James's car.

Leaving Diana to sit behind. I took control of the radio. Closer by Chainsmokers was playing, so I increased the volume of the radio, causing James to say a lot of not so friendly words to me.

I ignored him completely and continued to scream the lyrics on the top of my voice. Forgetting that we are actually skipping school. It was nothing new. We were mostly ahead of our classes.

We got Cole to give Andrea his keys, and we both went our separate ways. We went to the snacks section in the supermarket. I grab some chips and punch. Then grab some red cups, and we're off to the cashier.

We pay for everything and drive to Diana's house. When we get there, we see the boys have arranged everything and set up the snacks table. So we grab different bowls and start pouring things into it. By the time we're done, it's already five.

So we all go to Diana's room to do our makeup and hair. Since we already had our dresses here. Two of us faced one person and we went like that till we were all done.

Diana is wearing a low back gown that stopped mid-thigh. It had lace outlining the material. The top and bottom were held by two threads that crossed themselves, forming an X. It is a white dress

Andrea is wearing a low-cut gown. It showed some of her bust but not enough to look slutty. It was a blood red gown that stopped an inch above the knee. It is body hogging.

I am wearing a two piece. It is blush pink and it had Mickey Mouse drawn at the front. It was a crop top that stopped just above my bellybutton. I wore this with a high waist flair skirt and paired it with a diamond necklace. It is a small stud diamond on a gold chain nothing too fancy but we all had it and it represents our friendship.

We always wore it together. I match my outfit with black pumps and a neutral lip gloss. Andrea matches her fiery makeup with a blood red open toe pencil heels.
Diana is wearing a gold wedge heels and her signature baby pink lipstick which makes her sky blue eyes pop.

Its already seven when we're done with our makeup and the boys have the music playing. We leave the room and Diana locks it and agree to cut the cake by nine pm.

We wander to the middle of the living room and dance like this is the last day of our lives. We continue dancing with random people until my alarm rings. It's time for my speech.

I walk towards the guys and pull them to the direction of the stage aka a dining table. We grab the microphone from the DJ and he reduces the volume of the music causing everyone's attention to turn to us. The light goes off and just the light from the stage lights come on and shine on Diana.

I start my speech. The only reason we're all sober.

"Oh Diana. The only girl I know that doesn't drink. The only one who kept chastity for her mate in this city of Lyman. Oh darling Diana, the only girl I know that hates the spotlight but is a drama queen. We've been best friends for fifteen years and if I could change everything. I'll probably change the time I forced you into talking to Joe and you fainted.

I cannot forget when you broke that vase and threw it out the window, because we thought if we did that your dad will forget all about the vase but it didn't turn out right. That was an awful experience for the boys because they got in trouble for it.

I also can't forget. Ow" I was elbowed in the ribs James gave me a look that said ' hurry up '
"Anyhow, after being through all this we are still together and nothing can break us up. This shout out is to my best friend. Let's cut some cake, I love you"

With that we all gave her a big hug and cut the cake. Then went outside for the pool party, that's how our night went.